JETS vs BRONCOS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

Creepy Lurker

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

If a player wore a hat that said "F#$% Obama" anywhere, what is the reaction? 

Don't answer. We already know. And that's why a lout like Trump won. But it's not appropriate or commendable in either case. Sad you can't see that inside of the bubble you live in. 

Baker is classless. Rosen is an entitled,  spoiled kid. It's easy to do a days worth of charity work for the cameras and media guide when your family holds an ownership in a firm like Lippencott and Co., with ties to Cornells and Whartons...the families,  not schools.

Just stop pretending the kid is some kind of saint because you agree with his politics. LOL.

I don't agree with his politics, on the contrary, I simply detest the individual in office now, NOT his party.  

that hat is wrong, no matter the name on the hat, but he (Josh) no worse than the little okie, and that's more my point.

14 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

I don't agree with his politics, on the contrary, I simply detest the individual in office now, NOT his party.  

that hat is wrong, no matter the name on the hat, but he (Josh) no worse than the little okie, and that's more my point.

Then we are on the same page, only I despised the last occupant of the WH, and just find the current one cringeworthy (while watching my retirement account finally grow again)

5 hours ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Oops, yeah Josh Allen is a very nice young man.  

Rosen is not the spoiled kid you think, he spoke up for student/athletes that come into a big time programs with tough academics, that did not have the advantages he had coming out of private school or good high schools.  Although his parents could pay for camps and other advantages at Bosco, he led the way to raise funds for his teammates that could not afford to participate.

it's one thing to be outspoken, but another to actually speak up for others and your beliefs intelligently.

His teammates at UCLA loved and respected him. 

I never got the criticism of Rosen being a rich kid.  So it would be ok for him to be a senator or governor but not a NFL Qb?

2 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

I never got the criticism of Rosen being a rich kid.  So it would be ok for him to be a senator or governor but not a NFL Qb?

It's a stupid argument.  Andrew Luck, Matt Stanford, Carson Palmer's family, among others, also come from money.  They're good teammates.

Sure, Rosen's family may have money, but they're not that wealthy by SoCal standards, not even close.

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

@Creepy Lurker

Game ball buddy for starting the game thread for the WIN 

Image result for nfl football pics

Thanks! Well I had a rough winless start with the Jags thread when it came to luck. As soon as the Jets lose, someone else needs to test their luck and start the game thread. @joewilly12 you should definitely be on deck after this “run”. 

On 10/7/2018 at 10:31 PM, HelenOfTroy said:

Prepare yourself for Villian and a rambling dissertation about the awesomeness of Mr. Baker.  He's been watching the Browns game in his Baker jersey.

Actually, I wont say a word in the thread in order to prove a point. Folks were quite vocal last week during his loss, also stressing how he never played a legit defense. Well he did, and now folks are quiet. I figured I'd leave it alone since no one wants to talk Baker this week. :-)

P.S. I was watching the Cleveland game in my Baker Jersey. lol. 

On 10/7/2018 at 10:36 PM, Spoot-Face said:

No, you misunderstood. @Villain The Foe doesn't have a Baker jersey. He has a baking apron. It's the only thing he wears while he bakes acacia leaf treats to send to Mike Glennon.

Mike Glennon!?!?!?

IW-Spidey.gif?resize=480,200&ssl=1

Archived