FIRE MAC AND BOWLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Beerfish said:

Really big error on your part as you have the names in the wrong order.

You are right. I just feel like Mac’s failure is underrated on this board and felt like putting him in the spotlight. It’s only fair that he gets his share. Once again, I hope this is a jinx and the Jets dominate today. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
30 minutes ago, jets rooter said:

I agree that the main fault with the fireing of mac and bowles plus the scouts in the front office. you have to be blind not to see the problem.

Problem with this train of thought is Mac was hired for his ability to evaluate players in Texas. Guess he has trouble evaluating the evaluators.

5 minutes ago, JetsYanks13 said:

Replace Bowles with chad Pennington- just saw him on tv. He is one of the brightest guys to ever play for the jets, he’s a quarterback and he played for us. Hire this man.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

So the Bates WR screen pass will turn into the 3 yard dump off to the TE and HB. How exciting!

46 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I just figured I would get this out of the way early. Hopefully I “jinx” this thread and the Jets kick the Broncos butts. I’m superstitious and running out of crazy person ideas. 

You sir have serious issues LOL

But I totally hear you 😁

• Haha 1

If we don’t go 2-0 next 2 games they really should be fired and I mean now don’t even wait til January 

case keenum the worst starting qb in the nfl and Luck with a trash roster both games at home

59 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

You are right. I just feel like Mac’s failure is underrated on this board and felt like putting him in the spotlight. It’s only fair that he gets his share. Once again, I hope this is a jinx and the Jets dominate today. 

Mac is as bad as Idzik.  

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I just figured I would get this out of the way early. Hopefully I “jinx” this thread and the Jets kick the Broncos butts. I’m superstitious and running out of crazy person ideas. 

the 1st of many fire bowles threads today😁

• Upvote 1