JetNation Site Rules

7 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

There is no way you're paying out of pocket for squat. What ever we need to do to get the site reinstated will be done. We can not afford to have no site, no JN.

Thanks - it will get worked out. Not trying to cry about it. Just wanted to let everyone know the severity, why we had to delete that huge thread in the lounge, etc.

We aren't in the habit of deleting threads that have 150,000 posts in them lol.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Maxman said:

Thanks - it will get worked out. Not trying to cry about it. Just wanted to let everyone know the severity, why we had to delete that huge thread in the lounge, etc.

We aren't in the habit of deleting threads that have 150,000 posts in them lol.

I don't think anyone here is thinking that. It's reality. You're simply stating that if this fails to happen then the consequence are as follows. Cut and dry. I used to do the same thing with my kids.

2 hours ago, Apache 51 said:

Read my prior post....Google gives suggestions, political adds, thought you sold political space.

Gotcha. We did form a Super Pac but those ads aren't up yet lol.  No, we didn't directly sell political ads. Google does read your cookies and serves ads based on browsing habits. I get Subway all the time. Others get political ads.  :)

• 2 weeks later...

I’m confused. It’s not permitted to type a simple curse word but X rated avatars are ok? Even when we put the poster on ignore not to see it but it still shows up if they’re the last poster in the thread? 

On 11/1/2018 at 10:01 PM, Xtina said:

I’m confused. It’s not permitted to type a simple curse word but X rated avatars are ok? Even when we put the poster on ignore not to see it but it still shows up if they’re the last poster in the thread? 

If someone has a x rated Avatar just pm a mod. Nothing X rated is allowed.

Archived