Ereck Flowers

TNJet

3 minutes ago, Jetmech said:

I could be wrong and said it before but Bates hasn't game planned in years and now he's doing it by introducing a different offense with a rookie QB and OL style.

It's possible that they're aren't grasping it yet. At least I hope that's the reason...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

The OL sucks.  No RB is going to put up numbers against a good to top D, in a game they're trailing, with a rookie QB and a OL that can't physically beat most teams.  

Shocking to anyone that he didn't get his big numbers against the Browns, Dolphins and Jags?  Why? 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The OL sucks.  No RB is going to put up numbers against a good to top D, in a game they're trailing, with a rookie QB and a OL that can't physically beat most teams.  
Shocking to anyone that he didn't get his big numbers against the Browns, Dolphins and Jags?  Why? 
You're right but if you don't have the correct line calls it makes it that much harder..

1 hour ago, Jetmech said:

I could be wrong and said it before but Bates hasn't game planned in years and now he's doing it by introducing a different offense with a rookie QB and OL style.

It's possible that they're aren't grasping it yet. At least I hope that's the reason...

That’s why as “anti-Bowles” as I am, I’m being realistic and willing to give until the first half of the season is over to see if Sam and the offense/o line become consistent and settle down. Then we can get a true picture. 

However, I’m being very critical of the defense as of the 1st game of this year. They have done some really good and also really bad. I don’t attribute much of the bad to the players though. I see a coaching issue on defense. Now that Bowles is calling plays, maybe they will do really well and we will know that Kacy was the problem at defensive coordinator. 

That’s why as “anti-Bowles” as I am, I’m being realistic and willing to give until the first half of the season is over to see if Sam and the offense/o line become consistent and settle down. Then we can get a true picture. 

However, I’m being very critical of the defense as of the 1st game of this year. They have done some really good and also really bad. I don’t attribute much of the bad to the players though. I see a coaching issue on defense. Now that Bowles is calling plays, maybe they will do really well and we will know that Kacy was the problem at defensive coordinator. 

The defense has been awful in 3 games and within those games their wasn't any battle level. That is concerning when the same BS happened last season. I'm on the side of bad defensive coordinating as 60% of the problem.

27 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I would argue that if Kacy was the problem at defensive coordinator, and our head coach, a former DC, did not recognize that for 3+ seasons, then the HC is part of the problem as well.

Archived