Sign in to follow this  
vtbx

Only three OL in Ourlad's Top 32-2019 Draft.

Rate this topic

What's the deal bad drafts for OL? Ourlads top 32 has only three: 1.) Greg Little, OT. 2.) Jonah Williams, OG. 3.) Trey Adams, OT.   Will the Jets have to go defense again in round one?

2 hours ago, sec101row23 said:

Seriously.  I just posted an article in the OL thread where they say this could be the best OT draft in a decade.  

They honestly make me feel like we could start something with a group of us here who watch just as much college football. 

We'd just need to come up with some bogus measurement that sticks like mph to get our name out there.  

3 hours ago, vtbx said:

What's the deal bad drafts for OL? Ourlads top 32 has only three: 1.) Greg Little, OT. 2.) Jonah Williams, OG. 3.) Trey Adams, OT.   Will the Jets have to go defense again in round one?

Sorry, didnt mean to poop on your thread but the source stinks.

Anywho, this looks to be a very good OL class in general but the OT class is looking to be one of the best in a long time and the G class looks super deep.   The Jets should have some chances with limited picks to find a couple of players for the OL.  

Round 1?  Who knows.  Depends on where they land come draft day.

I really don't think the Jets will have one of the top 6-7 picks this year, but if they do, or are close, I'd be very happy if they trade down throughout this draft. I'd rather have us end up with 2 first round pick, one mid and one late. Use one, then keep making as many moves as possible trying to get a couple more 2nd and 3rd round picks. We're going to have a lot of unsigned free agents of our own, and lots of cap space. I really don't think one pick is going to make a big difference for us, and I'd like to see Macc or the new GM have as many options as possible to build depth and improve areas of need.

22 hours ago, JiF said:

Sorry, didnt mean to poop on your thread but the source stinks.

Anywho, this looks to be a very good OL class in general but the OT class is looking to be one of the best in a long time and the G class looks super deep.   The Jets should have some chances with limited picks to find a couple of players for the OL.  

Round 1?  Who knows.  Depends on where they land come draft day.

Hope you are right. They have OT, OG and OC all rated as average.  Say what you want about Ourlads but they have been scouting the draft longer than anyone. The good news is the last few drafts they have rated as below average for OL.