Update on the site rules -- good news

Maxman

Just wanted to share an update and some good news. We were able to work out our ad network issue and get reinstated. We have ads showing again, this is a major network so the ads should be higher quality. I am hoping the mobile redirect issue is behind us but if anyone sees any issues just let us know.

Update on the site rules:

• Nudity and sexually suggestive images are not allowed. No exceptions to this one, this is why we got banned.
  • On the no cursing thing, we are going to try and use the word censors to clean things up as much as possible. We ask that you be respectful and that you don't push the limits.

Thanks everyone.

Max is a smart man to do this before gameday when we turn into a bunch of animals.

But in all seriousness, glad to hear you got back into the ad network. It goes without saying that it’s almost unheard of that you got us all to stop cursing for a few days. Shows how much we all respect what you do for us, paying monthly costs despite all you went through the past couple years, never trying to exploit your loyal members. Thank you Max, especially for all those sweet ipads, iphones, and Amazon gift cards we all got to win. 

2 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

You rang??20181013_194919.jpg 

This is the pic on the JN APP!!!  That;'s awesome!  Maybe it randomly takes the pic from somewhere in the thread? 

I;ve  seen others that were seemingly unrelated. WEIRD MAN!! 

9 hours ago, Scott Dierking said:

Great news. One comment- The ads that have left and right borders are cutting off some of the editorial content: Jetnation columns). Maybe it is just my browser.

Thanks. I finally saw that ad....I am going to let the network know. I wasn't aware they were doing full page stuff like that but I do have a screen print of it showing the cut off parts. We will get it fixed.

8 hours ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Max is a smart man to do this before gameday when we turn into a bunch of animals.

But in all seriousness, glad to hear you got back into the ad network. It goes without saying that it’s almost unheard of that you got us all to stop cursing for a few days. Shows how much we all respect what you do for us, paying monthly costs despite all you went through the past couple years, never trying to exploit your loyal members. Thank you Max, especially for all those sweet ipads, iphones, and Amazon gift cards we all got to win. 

Thank you!

1 hour ago, GREENBEAN said:

This is the pic on the JN APP!!!  That;'s awesome!  Maybe it randomly takes the pic from somewhere in the thread? 

I;ve  seen others that were seemingly unrelated. WEIRD MAN!! 

I have to get the app fixed, I will try to get it sorted out this week. Thanks.

On 10/12/2018 at 3:06 PM, Maxman said:

Just wanted to share an update and some good news. We were able to work out our ad network issue and get reinstated. We have ads showing again, this is a major network so the ads should be higher quality. I am hoping the mobile redirect issue is behind us but if anyone sees any issues just let us know.

Update on the site rules:

• Nudity and sexually suggestive images are not allowed. No exceptions to this one, this is why we got banned.
  • On the no cursing thing, we are going to try and use the word censors to clean things up as much as possible. We ask that you be respectful and that you don't push the limits.

Thanks everyone.

(F curse) Yeah!!!

:)

Archived