Nice full screen Acura ad

11 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Glad it's working out., thought it's tough not cursing.:getgreen: Clearly better than Russian spyware.

Im buying a pair of GEARBEST shoes at 70% and the NEWchic casual mens jacket comes in plus sizes and almost forgot the breathable boxers. 

Mens Breathable Boxers

So I was just told by someone that I trust that I misread the first post in this thread. As a result I deleted my posts. Sorry if I misread this. I will just leave it as this:

If there are any ad issues please let me know. We should be able to adjust things. Mission # 1 is making sure there are no mobile redirects. But if any other issues come up just let me know.

Thanks! And sorry that I am cranky about all this stuff. It has been taking a lot of my time to get it fixed.

Thanks everyone.

21 hours ago, Maxman said:

So I was just told by someone that I trust that I misread the first post in this thread. As a result I deleted my posts. Sorry if I misread this. I will just leave it as this:

If there are any ad issues please let me know. We should be able to adjust things. Mission # 1 is making sure there are no mobile redirects. But if any other issues come up just let me know.

Thanks! And sorry that I am cranky about all this stuff. It has been taking a lot of my time to get it fixed.

Thanks everyone.

I was wondering why the down vote (didn't see any post) as I wasn't bashing the Acura add. I was happy that marketing stuff was resolved so quick and the board lives on. Happy my account still works... ?

11 hours ago, Embrace the Suck said:

I was wondering why the down vote (didn't see any post) as I wasn't bashing the Acura add. I was happy that marketing stuff was resolved so quick and the board lives on. Happy my account still works... ?

No, it was my bad. I read it wrong. I was cranky I guess and I misread it. One of the mods told me I was reading it wrong, so I apologize. I will even go back and retract my down vote.  :)

The ad thing was stressing me out. I will go back to being the awesome admin\webmaster you guys all know and love LOL. Thanks.

Archived