Sign in to follow this  
Embrace the Suck

Nice full screen Acura ad

11 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Glad it's working out., thought it's tough not cursing.:getgreen: Clearly better than Russian spyware.

Im buying a pair of GEARBEST shoes at 70% and the NEWchic casual mens jacket comes in plus sizes and almost forgot the breathable boxers. 

Mens Breathable Boxers

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Im buying a pair of GEARBEST shoes at 70% and the NEWchic casual mens jacket comes in plus sizes and almost forgot the breathable boxers. 

Mens Breathable Boxers

Will these really shoot galaxies from my penis?

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Will these really shoot galaxies from my penis?

This sounds like a regurgitated Will Farrel line.

I think there is something wrong, I keep getting make enhancement ads and I'm like a 19 year old on redbull 

Please check the pilot light or something 

• Upvote 1

So I was just told by someone that I trust that I misread the first post in this thread. As a result I deleted my posts. Sorry if I misread this. I will just leave it as this:

If there are any ad issues please let me know. We should be able to adjust things. Mission # 1 is making sure there are no mobile redirects. But if any other issues come up just let me know.

Thanks! And sorry that I am cranky about all this stuff. It has been taking a lot of my time to get it fixed.

Thanks everyone.

21 hours ago, Maxman said:

So I was just told by someone that I trust that I misread the first post in this thread. As a result I deleted my posts. Sorry if I misread this. I will just leave it as this:

If there are any ad issues please let me know. We should be able to adjust things. Mission # 1 is making sure there are no mobile redirects. But if any other issues come up just let me know.

Thanks! And sorry that I am cranky about all this stuff. It has been taking a lot of my time to get it fixed.

Thanks everyone.

I was wondering why the down vote (didn't see any post) as I wasn't bashing the Acura add. I was happy that marketing stuff was resolved so quick and the board lives on. Happy my account still works... 😉

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Embrace the Suck said:

I was wondering why the down vote (didn't see any post) as I wasn't bashing the Acura add. I was happy that marketing stuff was resolved so quick and the board lives on. Happy my account still works... 😉

No, it was my bad. I read it wrong. I was cranky I guess and I misread it. One of the mods told me I was reading it wrong, so I apologize. I will even go back and retract my down vote.  :)

The ad thing was stressing me out. I will go back to being the awesome admin\webmaster you guys all know and love LOL. Thanks.

• Haha 1

So I found out how to remove the ad, I will take care of it tomorrow. Thanks everyone.

Figured out how to change this so I removed it. Thanks.