Super Quick Question Re: StubHub Mobile Ticketing

Hi everyone,

Glad to be joining this forum.

My apologies if this has been asked and answered 802934 times but I did a search and got confused so I'm hoping someone can help:

1) As I understand it, if I go on StubHub to buy tickets for Jets-Colts this Sunday, for example, this is the procedure: I buy tickets like I have for years. Because there's only mobile tickets, it automatically goes to "My Tickets" area (or whatever it's called) of the StubHub app. I must have the StubHub app downloaded for entry on Sunday. Then when you go to gate at MetLife Stadium, you open up the StubHub app and a person/device scans your phone and you're let in. Do I have that right?

2) If I buy two tickets (for my dad and I), does the scanning of the StubHub app on MY phone let him in? Or do I need to transfer his ticket to him somehow, have him download the app, and allow his phone to be scanned?

My dad and I have only done PDF tickets in the past, so this a whole new world for us. Thanks very very much in advance,

Jeremy

12 minutes ago, jeremy3162 said:

Or do I need to transfer his ticket to him somehow, have him download the app, and allow his phone to be scanned?

If you and your Dad are always gonna be together you can keep the 2 tickets on your phone.  But if your dad wants to separate then he would need the ticket on his phone also.

21 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

If you and your Dad are always gonna be together you can keep the 2 tickets on your phone.  But if your dad wants to separate then he would need the ticket on his phone also.

Our plan is to be together, so that info is helpful.

Besides that, did I have the rest of the procedure correct?

1 hour ago, jeremy3162 said:

Our plan is to be together, so that info is helpful.

Besides that, did I have the rest of the procedure correct?

Everything I've read says digital is the only way theses days.

I'm paranoid so I bookmarked the webpages with my parking pass and took screen shots of the bar code for the pass and the tickets.

Archived