Jets vs Colts Tailgate Menu

Lot K Tailgaters

What’s everyone making for their Sunday tailgates?   Should be great tailgating weather.  

I am making shrimp cocktail (I ordered 3 bottles of cocktail sauce from St Elmo’s Steakhouse in Indy), sausage n peppers, potato salad and also chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast.  A friend of mine is making chicken and waffles, oxtail, beef short ribs, home fries, Mac n cheese, and grits.  

13 hours ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

What’s everyone making for their Sunday tailgates?   Should be great tailgating weather.  

I am making shrimp cocktail (I ordered 3 bottles of cocktail sauce from St Elmo’s Steakhouse in Indy), sausage n peppers, potato salad and also chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast.  A friend of mine is making chicken and waffles, oxtail, beef short ribs, home fries, Mac n cheese, and grits.  

That sounds awesome. You put together the best menus man!

Breakfast: Black Coffee w/cinnamon and a dash of Cardenal Mendoza Solera Gran Reserva (it'll be 50 degrees out by 8am), Mixed Yogurt, Oats and Fresh Berries.

Lunch: Teriyaki-marinated sh*take Mushrooms and Wild Spanish Mackerel, grilled Brussel Sprouts, Red, Yellow, & Orange Peppers, North Korean Sweet Potatoes, Sweet Jersey Corn. 2 inch Salmon Steak in a Lime Cilantro Sauce all over Hickory Wood. 

Libations: ShöfferHofer Grapefruit Wheat Beer and Fat Tire Amber Ale  

On 10/12/2018 at 9:46 PM, Lot K Tailgaters said:

You inspired me. Shrimp cocktail it is.  :)

7 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

Breakfast: Black Coffee w/cinnamon and a dash of Cardenal Mendoza Solera Gran Reserva (it'll be 50 degrees out by 8am), Mixed Yogurt, Oats and Fresh Berries.

Lunch: Teriyaki-marinated sh*take Mushrooms and Wild Spanish Mackerel, grilled Brussel Sprouts, Red, Yellow, & Orange Peppers, North Korean Sweet Potatoes, Sweet Jersey Corn. 2 inch Salmon Steak in a Lime Cilantro Sauce all over Hickory Wood. 

Libations: ShöfferHofer Grapefruit Wheat Beer and Fat Tire Amber Ale  

Wow. I don't know what any of that is, but it sounds great.

46 minutes ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

I would have given you an extra bottle I had from St Elmo’s if I saw this sooner.  I tailgate out in the boonies though too lol

Thanks. I would stop over and see you but the RV gets jealous when I leave so I stay put. It isn't worth the fight.  :)

Archived