OFFICIAL JETS VS COLTS GAME THREAD

Creepy Lurker

Alright everyone. Let’s roll with the momentum from last week. Will this team FINALLY do what they never do and repeat a great performance like last week, with another one. That’s all I got to say since I have a bunch of people over but let’s get the W here and keep it rolling. 

J

E

T

S

JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!

A67092A6-49F0-43BF-87C3-87B28EDEDE72.jpeg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bold game prediction:

Andrew Luck will fumble at least once while running for his life behind that line.

Horse-Exercise-Ball-Fail.gif?ssl=1

No offensive line, very few offensive weapons. It'd be kinder just to take him back behind the pasture and put him down gently before he dies of old age.

12 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Bold game prediction:

Andrew Luck will fumble at least once while running for his life behind that line.

Horse-Exercise-Ball-Fail.gif?ssl=1

No offensive line, very few offensive weapons. It'd be kinder just to take him back behind the pasture and put him down gently before he dies of old age.

They got anthony castanzo back.  That will help.  

They got me again.  I said i wouldnt let it happen and it did.  Please just win this game.  Im so pumped i cant take a loss here.

J E T S - Jets Jets Jets!

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

They got anthony castanzo back.  That will help.  

They got me again.  I said i wouldnt let it happen and it did.  Please just win this game.  Im so pumped i cant take a loss here.

J E T S - Jets Jets Jets!

They won't get me again until they beat some more formidable teams this season.

I'm at the Seahawks-Raiders game in London today so cannot watch. Is there any site which does a kind of "play by play" or "minute by minute" text updates on the Jets game? 

No problems if not I'll just use Twitter but sometimes the journalists I follow reference a play but don't mention what it was i.e. "yeah, the jets could really done with that pass rusher there", without saying what actually happened! 

26 minutes ago, morny said:

I'm at the Seahawks-Raiders game in London today so cannot watch. Is there any site which does a kind of "play by play" or "minute by minute" text updates on the Jets game? 

No problems if not I'll just use Twitter but sometimes the journalists I follow reference a play but don't mention what it was i.e. "yeah, the jets could really done with that pass rusher there", without saying what actually happened! 

Gamecenter on NFL.com is ok

I haven't watched the Colts at all this season but I heard they have fought hard. They will have ten days to prepare for us, which could help them (or they could come out flat like some teams I know). 

I was confident all week but now I am getting nervous haha. I think we will win but I don't think this is a gimme game. 

2 hours ago, morny said:

ESPN game cast 

http://www.espn.com/nfl/game?gameId=401030737

Archived