OFFICIAL JETS VS COLTS GAME THREAD

Creepy Lurker

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GreenFish said:

This might be the best game I've seen from Darnold. He hasn't had the running game to lean on. So this offense is all him. 

He is gonna be a real good QB. He has the smarts mental toughness and despite what some say he has a good arm

Just now, GreenFish said:

This might be the best game I've seen from Darnold. He hasn't had the running game to lean on. So this offense is all him. 

Feel the same why. Ironically, that first interception was probably his worst pass of the season. Curious about what the hell happpened on that pass. 

2 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

Feel the same why. Ironically, that first interception was probably his worst pass of the season. Curious about what the hell happpened on that pass. 

Throw of the back foot.  IMO.  The more i thik of it, Right decision, poor execution.

STs isn't doing anything spectacular but they're doing their job and they're definitely not hurting us. Defense has helped build momentum in a big way and the offense is delivering. Nice way to end the half. I actually feel confident today that we'll make adjustments to the Colts' offense and they won't score any more TDs next half.

If you watch again he either couldn't or didn't step into the throw so it was all arm. I'm sure he was trying to put it on the sideline but it didn't have enough on it and ended up inside the numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

3 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

pryor valuable on that FG drive....

If I was coaching, I probably would have replaced Q with Pryor last week and I think I'd have done the same today if Q looked hurt again, but then he got injured anyway (looked like he got hurt on the run, not the pass, but then aggravated it more on the pass). Pryor deserves some more time because he's right--guy makes big plays. 

5 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

Mistakes will happen. The most important thing about that interception is that they only scored 3 pts.  Cudos to the D thus far! 

Archived