OFFICIAL JETS VS COLTS GAME THREAD

Creepy Lurker

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

See what you can do when you keep your timeouts for this situation?

Darnold orchestrated that drive like a BOSS. Good job getting them to the line for that spike. Me likey.

He’ll yea. 2 minute drive like a vet. Darnold portends Star ️ like composure ala Bart Starr. 

7 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

Feel the same why. Ironically, that first interception was probably his worst pass of the season. Curious about what the hell happpened on that pass. 

5 minutes ago, hawk said:

Throw of the back foot.  IMO.  The more i thik of it, Right decision, poor execution.

4 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

If you watch again he either couldn't or didn't step into the throw so it was all arm. I'm sure he was trying to put it on the sideline but it didn't have enough on it and ended up inside the numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

4 minutes ago, jack48 said:

bad snap.  off the back foot, too

Maybe I’m wrong but it looked pretty clear his arm was hit as he threw, no?

Just now, DLJ said:

The way we’ve played I’m surprised we have a two score lead

I’ll take it

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I agree. The defense has played well in the red zone. That's part of it. Plus the Colts receivers are allergic to the ball. We have to keep pushing the ball down field. This game can easily get away from us. Luck is playing well. 

7 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

Yup. He made the right read. Just the worse throw you could possibly make. 

But the rest of his throws have been mostly on the money. Pryor helped him out on one. 

Not great ball placement on the throw to Pryor, but Pryor is suppose to make that play.  Not every pass will be perfect, have to trust the receiver to make the play.

Archived