OFFICIAL JETS VS COLTS GAME THREAD

Creepy Lurker

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Had a chance to make Drake know he cost his team a victory all season.  Now it’s just a footnote and he’ll feel good.  ****.  

Right. I’d much prefer him having to deal with the whole team sneering at him all week.
This way blows

5 minutes ago, Lith said:

Not that I want to give up 30+ points every time out, but it is nice to be able to win one when you give up 34.  Been a while since we have had an offense capable of doing that.

Just got back from a car show in Pa. so I missed everything. I'll try to catch up with this thread. Couldn't believe the score. Sounds like it was a great game to watch.

l

2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Jets played smart football today. Game could have easily gotten away when Luck came back in the second half. But they played smart and Moreso than kicking FGs they strung together long drives to keep Luck off the field

Yea you must be besides yourself

13 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Jets played smart football today. Game could have easily gotten away when Luck came back in the second half. But they played smart and Moreso than kicking FGs they strung together long drives to keep Luck off the field

alot of that is true,.,. still...  just running and never a PA pass...  on those three last FG drives, seems overly  conservative....

1 hour ago, Lith said:

Not that I want to give up 30+ points every time out, but it is nice to be able to win one when you give up 34.  Been a while since we have had an offense capable of doing that.

I agree, but next time I would prefer we get more than 34 points without having to rely on our fg kicker to make 7 fg’s. 

19 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

Just got back from a car show in Pa. so I missed everything. I'll try to catch up with this thread. Couldn't believe the score. Sounds like it was a great game to watch.

l

i'd love to see pics. my cousin is a classic car renovator. so i love to look at em. norcal is a perty good post for that too. maybe we can have a dedicated thread in a different section?

24 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Nathan Peterman is was Awful Qb.  Career stats 35 for 79 with 9 ints,

Including giving the game away with a pick 6 with like a minute and a half left today.

And to think they traded McCarron. My wife, a huge Bills fan, is on suicide watch. lol

10 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

alot of that is true,.,. still...  just running and never a PA pass...  on those three last FG drives, seems overly  conservative....

I believe they don’t win this game with Sanchez and Geno at QB. Defenses now have to defend Sam so that opens up running lanes

25 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

I believe they don’t win this game with Sanchez and Geno at QB. Defenses now have to defend Sam so that opens up running lanes

Field goals or not, I heard a stat that we scored on eight possessions in a row. How many times do you think Geno or Sanchez did that?

1 minute ago, Bruce Harper said:

Field goals or not, I heard a stat that we scored on eight possessions in a row. How many times do you think Geno or Sanchez did that?

Exactly. Would I have preferred TD's? Of course. But by not having a bad possession and not scoring points, we kept the pressure on.

1 hour ago, Jets723 said:

They were mixing it up.  Running the ball is always less risky but darnold was still throwing the ball when neede. Long screwed them out of s couple drives too so they had to settle for field goals

long supposedly has a bad finger.  Makes no sense to let him shotgun snap.  I swear 10 snaps today were not right.  But those two penalties he got were inexcusable.  Still better than Wes Johnson, I guess.

1 minute ago, Bruce Harper said:

That’s a great stat. Before reading that I wondered when was the last time the Jets scored in all 4 quarters.

4 minutes ago, jack48 said:

long supposedly has a bad finger.  Makes no sense to let him shotgun snap.  I swear 10 snaps today were not right.  But those two penalties he got were inexcusable.  Still better than Wes Johnson, I guess.

If Long is your best option you live with it. I remember when Mangold was snapping the ball with his off hand due to injury.

1 hour ago, jack48 said:

No guessing.... HE IS

13 hours ago, Bocajetfan said:

If Long is your best option you live with it. I remember when Mangold was snapping the ball with his off hand due to injury.

better than Long does  with his good one. But yes, he has to play.  He is affecting performance of the QB.  A  split second of delay can be vital.

Archived