Pats-Chiefs

PS17

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Lulz - Brady not even close to being on the same page as Gordon.

If/when they get they timing down, it's bad news for the rest of the league. Gordon is Brady's most talented receiver since Moss. I want to root for him but he's on the wrong team. 

13 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

I’m torn, one hand I want to see the pats lose, but on the other hand if the chiefs win that guy in the Mahomes thread is gonna be unbearable 

I know EXACTLY how you feel. That Dbag troll is unbearable NOW. Just don't post in his thread. Notice he didn't say hardly anything last week because Mahommes did nothing?

I admit that I've never seen Mahomes play since I don't watch many other games outside of the Jets. But, based on two drives so far...Not very impressive. Missed 2 td throws and threw a pick so far....Was hoping to see what the hype was about, and a Pats loss.  

3 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

eff the Pats and eff the stupidly biased referees in this game...any incompletion to Gronk with any contact is a flag, and if you breathe on closet-boy its roughing. Not sure why I ever watch their games

It's funny how the bandwagon know nothings that root for the Patriots think that's how officiating works. LOL. They actually think their team is the only team in the league "coached properly".  Seriously.  I've heard fans at bars  say sh*t like,  "Dats not holdin', Sully! As long as day dont put da hands outside da pads, yeah,  dey can grab like dat" LOL

Archived