Pats-Chiefs

PS17

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 14 in Green said:

Skippy? LOL ...aren't you the clever one. I'll just accept the fact you're a defensive guru though and assume the career is going well. 

YOU asked the silly question about if I heard of Brady etc. Who was clever there eh? But I obviously know more about defense than you do.

5 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

YOU asked the silly question about if I heard of Brady etc. Who was clever there eh? But I obviously know more about defense than you do.

Actually you started this by asking THE silly question "Can KC play defense"? You're a Jets fan. How often have you seen teams shut down the Patriots in Foxboro? But hey, if you think you've figured out how to do it, then you do know more about defense then me. 

3 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Actually you started this by asking THE silly question "Can KC play defense"? You're a Jets fan. How often have you seen teams shut down the Patriots in Foxboro? But hey, if you think you've figured out how to do it, then you do know more about defense then me. 

Shut down? LOL. I never said that. Try reading.

3 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Want to shut down the Pats in Foxboro.  It starts with a simple thing.  Watch the beginning of this clip and substitute the word "Refs" for the word "Juries".  

Archived