Pats-Chiefs

PS17

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Lupz27 said:

24-9 in swarms the Mahomes haters salivating, laughing.  They should be happier now Mahomes has the Pats on the ropes.

I haven't seen any Mahomes "haters"..  just a bunch of guys that don't care about him unless he's playing the Patriots.

I'm good with Darnold.

1 minute ago, RoadFan said:

New England is going 12-4 and playing in another AFCCG.   Like I said 2 weeks ago when they were 2-2. 

The Jets have a QB.  But 2020 is still the best case scenario.

Agree with everything except maybe 2020. Unless Brady and Belichek retire after 2019. LOL

Mahomes is good, but I’d like to see him without Tyreek Hill.

4 times in the first half, he struggled when the field shrunk and he couldn’t simply chuck it downfield to a wide open Tyreek - resulting in 3 FGs and an endzone INT. He also missed a handful of routine throws including 2 or 3 would-be TDs. He struggled in the pocket all night long.

None of this is to say he isn’t good or won’t be good. It’s just that it’s probably real nice to play with the surrounding talent and coaching that Mahomes has been getting since he got drafted.

I didn’t think the chiefs even had a chance in this one. Everything was set up perfectly for the Pats to get a win in primetime and nationally proclaim that they’re still around. To my surprise, the chiefs gave them a good game, but I realllly wish they would have pulled through. Would have been nice to sit in 2nd place with the cheats this far into the season for once.

2 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

It's looks like the hog roast is off. The pig ? isn't ripe again. Guess we wait till Brady is gone, or Sam has a couple more years of seasoning and more weapons.

The Jets will beat the Patriots twice in the regular season and then in the playoffs. 

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

The Jets will beat the Patriots twice in the regular season and then in the playoffs. 

I think theres a good chance we take 1 off them. Mahommes was a bit inaccurate early, if not for that they win big last night. Looked like the better team to me 

Archived