Pats-Chiefs

PS17

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's gonna come a day when Brady and Belichek finally retire. But until they do, it looks like I'm going to go through this Groundhog Day-like nightmare where every Flavor of the Month football team comes into Foxboro, and gets there butt kicked. It just never ends.... 

1) does anyone have the home/away splits on the pats primetime games? 

2) Mahomes has missed 3 TDs already.

3) I enjoyed the no-call on the clear hold on Brady’s td throw. It’d be nice if the commentators took brady out of their mouths long enough to notice and talk about these obvious no-calls, but i guess it is what it is

6 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

There's gonna come a day when Brady and Belichek finally retire. But until they do, it looks like I'm going to go through this Groundhog Day-like nightmare where every Flavor of the Month football team comes into Foxboro, and gets there butt kicked. It just never ends.... 

I've reached the point that if some random Defender put his helmet through "Tawmmy's" (*puke*) knee and he never f*cking walked again...I'd be OK with that. Frack him. Frack the Pats. Frack Boston. 

24 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

](*,) Yeah, because Brady never has been good at throwing the ball, has he? Do you ever watch football? 

Respectfully, Tammy is susceptible to an aggressive pass rush. His sense of self preservation takes over and he takes early dives rather than taking big hits. Presumably Pats playing from behind allows the D to tee off. 

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I mean really.  Who didn't see this coming?  The Pats were never going to lose this game. 

Belichick never loses to rookie QBs, and the league is always going to put the pats in the best position to succeed here...primetime home game (3rd home game in a row) on 10 days rest. Pats winning was the surest bet of the week. 

This game is not at all surprising, but holy crap is Mahomes at a special level of overrated.  This isn't even a scenario of Belichick driving a young kid at the position crazy (which, as much as I hate him, wouldn't surprise me at all).  The Pats D is playing mediocre at best and he's just missing everything he's being given.

And with that said... at least that time he finally hit the completely uncovered receiver he was throwing to for like the fourth time.  Here's hoping he has his crap together for the rest of this game.

Streetball is great when it works and it will get your highlights on
ESPN.  But its not working tonight for Mahomes, can he settle down
and play patiently from the pocket?  So far the answer is no, against
a NE defense that bends and doesn't break you can't be frantic

Archived