JetNation Group Outing: Jets \ Vikings Tickets & Tailgate 10/21: New Thread Updated

So.....the Jets \ Vikings game is going to be fun.  :)  Thanks to everyone who is joining us. We still have a few spots left if anyone is interested in joining please let us know. And if you are reading this and you already have tickets and do your own tailgate that is fine. Still try to stop by and say hi though. It will be good to meet everyone. The group should be over 50 people.

Note: We don't have the ability to provide chairs for everyone.

Here are the details for the tailgate and the game:

Tickets

I have all the tickets. You can do paper tickets for groups so that is what we have, no mobile entry required so it will be easier. Good old fashioned paper. I will hand out the tickets at the tailgate. All of our seats are in lower level section 123.

Tailgate

The tailgate will run from 9:00am - 12:20pm. The parking lot opens at 8am and that is when we will get there, but give us a little time to setup. We will be ending the tailgate at 12:20 so we can make sure we are inside the stadium for pre-game introductions

Tailgate Menu

• Sausage sandwiches with peppers and onions
  • Meatball sandwiches
  • Hot dogs
  • Hamburgers
  • Pasta salad
  • Chips
  • Dessert
  • Beer, soda, water
  • Games: Cornhole and horseshoes. Horseshoes you say? Yes, horseshoes in a parking lot, what could possibly go wrong with that?

Tailgate Location

We park and will tailgate in Green Lot F. You need a green parking pass to park in this lot. If you have a yellow or orange parking pass (or if you are taking mass transit) no worries, you can easily walk over to us. We will be along the back curb in F11.  The tailgate will be setup next to the RV.

Jets-Parking-Map-1024x762.png

If you are going and you have any questions please ask away. Thanks everyone.

7 minutes ago, tom07 said:

Info
Can I join the tail gate party
How do i contribute
Can I pay a price
It will be me and a friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, we normally don't do a public tailgate but we are this week for the group outing.

https://www.jetnation.com/shop/

All you have to do is select the tailgate only option. Thanks.

2 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

Don't forget that summer is over. Weather report for Sunday shows:

Sunny with a few afternoon clouds

High of 51, winds WNW 10-15 mph

Of course this means high 40's for the tailgate and a 10-15 mph wind could make it feel colder. 

Not too uncomfortable unless you do not prepare properly.  

That wind could be a little uncomfortable.  I call dibs on the seat next to Crusher on the downwind side.  

Wait...on second thought...cancel that request!

Finished the seating chart and it actually worked out. Was able to keep all groups together that requested being together. We had a bunch of rows with 3 seats in them. Luckily the way everyone signed up it worked. Good stuff.

29 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

What’s included in the 40?

Anyone from the site who wants to come by is invited. But if you want to eat and drink with us here is what is included (below). Just let me know by Friday at the latest so we can confirm the head count. We are doing this as a group outing, definitely won't be taking walk ups etc. We aren't equipped for that sort of thing. Thanks!

image.png

Just sold the last 4 seats. It was weird we sold 37 seats almost immediately, the last 4 seats took forever it seems.  :)

I closed everything out on the page to reserve it. We have 50 people for the tailgate so we are capping it there.

Thanks everyone, looking forward to seeing you all.

We have a lot of food, soda, water, beer, desserts etc. Don't eat breakfast on Sunday, show up hungry.

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 10:51 AM, The Crimson King said:

Don't forget that summer is over. Weather report for Sunday shows:

Sunny with a few afternoon clouds

High of 51, winds WNW 10-15 mph

Of course this means high 40's for the tailgate and a 10-15 mph wind could make it feel colder. 

Not too uncomfortable unless you do not prepare properly.  

WEATHER UPDATE:

Weather channel:

Partly cloudy, 20% chance of rain  (chance of a bit of a sprinkle)

High of 48 (which means colder by end of game)

Winds NW at 15-25, gusts up to 40 (makes it muuuuuuch colder)

NOAA:

Mostly sunny, with steady temps at 45, Breezy with NW wind 13-21, gusts as high as 31

DUDE ON LOCAL TV:

Weather much colder than it should be this time of year, will be norm for December 4th 

NEIGHBOR TWO DOORS DOWN:

Ah, never listen to the weather report they are always wrong

MRS, CRIMSON:

The neighbor two doors down is an idiot

TKC:

This is going to be EPIC no matter the weather. Now what was my personal record for meatball sandwiches .. hmmm 

1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

1 of 2 games I can not attend, I 100% would have came by, sad to miss this, but hope everyone has a great time, and let’s go Jets bring in that W!

Let us know the next game you are going to.  Definitely come by and tailgate with us then.

RV is all loaded up. I think we have everything. First time ever doing a 50 person tailgate for me. Having the RV makes it easier because most of the stuff stays there. Had to buy a second parking pass this week bringing my wife's Traverse. Couldn't get the grill and all the other coolers in the RV.

Really looking forward to the tailgate and the game. Let's go Jets!

Archived