Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jet_Engine1

In all the excitement today I became an Uncle again

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, FloridaJetsFan said:

Shouldn’t this be on Facebook, not JN?


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I’m guessing it probably is. I don’t do the Facebook. Both my parents have double digit siblings. I got way to many cousins to care what’s happening with most of them.

Cept the two I like. I just call them and be like,” sup dog?” They be like “ chillin.” I be like “ sweet!” They be like,” yeah.” I be like “ later.” They be like,” ...,...  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nico002 said:

Why are you posting a photo of a human and his full name on a public Internet forum? Does your sis in law know you did? Cause I’d be pissed.

I dare you to pick that kid out of a lineup and yeah, all child molesters (this is the idea, no?) are HUGE football fans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, FloridaJetsFan said:

Shouldn’t this be on Facebook, not JN?


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

 

2 hours ago, nico002 said:

Why are you posting a photo of a human and his full name on a public Internet forum? Does your sis in law know you did? Cause I’d be pissed.

 

Wow Jets fans are d***s. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing to do with being a dick. I’d be livid if my brother in law posted a photo of my wife and kid on an Internet forum. Trying to help the guy out here...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

I’m guessing it probably is. I don’t do the Facebook. Both my parents have double digit siblings. I got way to many cousins to care what’s happening with most of them.

Cept the two I like. I just call them and be like,” sup dog?” They be like “ chillin.” I be like “ sweet!” They be like,” yeah.” I be like “ later.” They be like,” ...,...  

This is exactly how I do family too, lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Websites, SEO & Social Media

Mile Social

Get Winning Picks

×