Do the Dolphins have a new QB?

VinnyT16

It was so funny to me reading all the posts about how good Tannehill was early this season when in reality he wasn't doing anything.  Tannheill has always been nothing more than mediocre but b/c he puts up some decent looking meaningless #s fans and the media have overrated him.  I was so happy when Miami brought him back and I hope he's there another 5+ years.

Neither Tannehill or Osweiler are any good.  Osweiler's performance yesterday was an indictment
of CHI defense coming off a bye week.  They thought the game was a layup and they got shredded
for almost 400 yards in the air.  Think about it Mack had two tackles and ZERO sacks through
five quarters of football 

I wouldn't be shocked if Tannehill "begged" out of the game by claiming he was
injured.  He probably thought CHI defense was going to deliver a beat down and
he didn't want to deal with it.  That's probably why Gase was so testy

1 hour ago, ASH1962 said:

Gase was pi$$Ed off at Tannesuck for not playing...in an interview I saw he did not even know why he was out, as the previous poster said "the guy couldn't go today". Wondering if he was scared of Khalil Mack LOL.

I saw that as well. Gase looked like he was going to meltdown. 

before yesterday's game the doltfins had scored maybe 65 points.  how they ever got to 3-2 is beyond me.  the bears gave away yesterday's game by taking it too lightly.  the point is the doltfins are going to come back to earth and they have at least 4 more losses lined up in the afc east.

5 hours ago, KRL said:

Neither Tannehill or Osweiler are any good.  Osweiler's performance yesterday was an indictment
of CHI defense coming off a bye week.  They thought the game was a layup and they got shredded
for almost 400 yards in the air.  Think about it Mack had two tackles and ZERO sacks through
five quarters of football 

Mack left the game with an injury. 

12 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

What does HIPPA have to do with this? 

"I don't know. I think there's some kind of like HIPPA law or something like that. I can't talk about it," Gase said

HIPAA often excludes employers. The privacy rules only apply to “covered entities.” Under HIPAA, a covered entity is either a health plan, health care clearinghouse or a self- insured provider 

Every time the NFL fines someone over the injury report HIPAA comes up 

So Gase is full of it and a bad liar 

8 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Ah.  It's not really HIPPA, but there are plenty of restrictions and regs relating to an employers release of medical information. 

If I was a coach I would get in trouble over this constantly. The injury report exists for Vegas. 

I would give as little info as possible. 

JPP only had a case against Schefter because Schefter was dumb enough to tweet an actual chart that he got from a real covered entity 

It's a shame, the players deserve privacy and protection. 

The NFL isn't what it used to be, but a running back doesn't want the defense knowing about sore ribs 

@jgb created a tannehill CBPOTY thread a couple of weeks ago and cited his reasons as "Tannehill is working with replacement level players and is single-handedly carrying this team to a 3-0 record."

Then Tannehill got benched for Brock during a 2 game losing streak, and here comes Brock taking this rag-tag bunch of scrubs to a huge win in which he single-handedly beat up the #1 D for 31 points and a win.

1 hour ago, bealeb319 said:

Hasn't he been fairly solid all season?

Sent from my [device_name] using http://JetNation.com mobile app

I’ll be first to admit tannehill fell off cliff after week 3 but I love how 3 weeks of solid Football out of tannehill means nothing but brock—who has been terrible for multiple teams—is suddenly a saviour after one game. It’s also obvious now that tannehill has been trying to gut out an injury last few weeks, which explains an awful lot.

it’s tannehill’s team this year barring season-ending injury.

Archived