INJURY: Enunwa High Ankle Sprain--To Miss Time

southtown24th

5 hours ago, Creepy Lurker said:

This is why depth is important. Your offense isn’t crippled when you have other players. We are very lucky in this regard. I wonder how this will impact contract negotiations. Maybe we get a discount in exchange for security since he has injury issues. Gotta use that cap space somehow! 

Lucky? Or did Macs do a good job here?  Just askin.

2 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Both. We are lucky because Marc did a great job here. I’ve stated many times that he’s been great at trades and free agents. 

Lucky to have such a good GM in Maccburgers. I get it. I'm with ya.  :-)

34 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I’m not saying that either. I’m still very negative on his atrocious drafting. He’s really good and really bad depending on the task. Maybe that balances out to good? Idk

Right. I like him too man. I get it. 

for the record and all jokes aside, I am firmly in the Macc camp.

I'm glad you're with me.  lol 

We have four games then the bye and have a ton of depth at the position with Pryor able to step in immediately and 3 competent, tall, receiving TEs.  We also have McGuire eligible to come back soon and possibly add a new dynamic to the offense.

All of which points to sitting Enunwa through the bye and have him 100% for the last 6 games of the season.  Rushing him back will keep this injury lingering and he likely wouldnt be 100% again this year.

I always cringe when I hear that players have high ankle sprains. Sounds so minor but it’s supposedly very painful and often lingers. That’s the injury that ended Curtis Martin’s career (though he was already declining due to age). 

Dude I had two high ankle sprains in a 3 year span playing soccer as an adult (yea yea) - most pain ever. Only time in my life I was swinging at people who were trying to help me, moving me. Brutal... 8-10 months before I really felt like I could really trust cutting on my ankle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived