Tid bit on Darnolds pick vs Colts

nico002

1 minute ago, nico002 said:

Just trying to provide the facts. That throw was uncharacteristically off target for a reason....

I thought it was because it was a low snap, throwing off his back foot, with multiple defenders diving at his knees but makes even more sense if his elbow was hit too.

Just now, JiF said:

I thought it was because it was a low snap, throwing off his back foot, with multiple defenders diving at his knees but makes even more sense if his elbow was hit too.

Sam is pretty good at throwing off his back foot. Threw a dime to Herndon on the sideline in the first drive.

48 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

It totally was. If you watch it from the defensive side back to Darnold it is clear his arm is hit. From the other view it does not show up

Do we have the film view of that to observe anywhere? That would make sense and make me feel sooooo good inside the gullet.

23 minutes ago, maury77 said:

I was there on Sunday and it was pretty windy. I thought Sam may not have judged the wind right since he has not played in a lot of bad weather so far. I am curious about how he is going to handle the weather when it gets cold. 

He'll probably wear a big Fur coat around town with two overly made up ladies at his side. That's what I think anyway

1 hour ago, nico002 said:

His elbow was hit according to Sam in his conference call this morning. 

You just can't help yourself, can you? Everyone here is happy with how Sam's been playing the last few weeks. You could've stopped the "no really, Sam was perfect..." threads two weeks ago, after your 42nd one this season. But it wouldn't be Monday (or Tuesday, etc) if you did...

1 hour ago, johnnysd said:

It totally was. If you watch it from the defensive side back to Darnold it is clear his arm is hit. From the other view it does not show up

I wasn’t disputing. I was just saying oh okay and expecting one of you guys to further detail it for me in what I would imagine would vocally be a whiney delivery.

32 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

You just can't help yourself, can you? Everyone here is happy with how Sam's been playing the last few weeks. You could've stopped the "no really, Sam was perfect..." threads two weeks ago, after your 42nd one this season. But it wouldn't be Monday (or Tuesday, etc) if you did...

Hey man sorry that your troll act has no juice with Sam lighting it up. 

1 hour ago, maury77 said:

I was there on Sunday and it was pretty windy. I thought Sam may not have judged the wind right since he has not played in a lot of bad weather so far. I am curious about how he is going to handle the weather when it gets cold. 

You do know USC plays Colorado, Utah, Oregon, where it is known to snow and dense fog.....Northern California cold, wind and rain, then the hell that is Arizona.

No indoor stadiums.  Yeah, the weather extremes in the PAC can be brutal.

Just now, HelenOfTroy said:

You do know USC plays Colorado, Utah, Oregon, where it is known to snow and dense fog.....Northern California cold, wind and rain, then the hell that is Arizona.

No indoor stadiums.  Yeah, the weather extremes in the PAC can be brutal.

“The hell that is Arizona” she said 

Archived