This is must watch. Now compare it to OBJ talking to media lol.

Patriot Killa

26 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

i mean...i cant listen to him talking about his struggles...the ******* guy told a cop he was going to **** his wife and nut in her eye...thats not struggles...thats stupidity and trashiness. keep catching footballs Robby... 

Allegedly.  Everything points to that being a load of sh*t.

Video Worked fine. Props to Killa for posting it. Robbie has come a long long long long way. He was very appropriate and concise in his answers. Made some outstanding points about the team being in an infancy stage and starting to come together. He’s finally clicking with Sam which is only going to explode like a volcano. Kid has top flight speed and that only opens up the whole field for every other offensive player. It’s starting to gel. Hopefully Mac figures out how to draft and sign the right FA’s and Bowles learns how to coach. Am I asking too much? Yea yea I know ??‍♂️.

13 minutes ago, BigO said:

Video Worked fine. Props to Killa for posting it. Robbie has come a long long long long way. He was very appropriate and concise in his answers. Made some outstanding points about the team being in an infancy stage and starting to come together. He’s finally clicking with Sam which is only going to explode like a volcano. Kid has top flight speed and that only opens up the whole field for every other offensive player. It’s starting to gel. Hopefully Mac figures out how to draft and sign the right FA’s and Bowles learns how to coach. Am I asking too much? Yea yea I know ??‍♂️.

There was a video posted a while back where he made a lot of similar comments and came off genuine as well. The problem with his prior interview was that some people on here couldn’t understand him. In this video, I’m guessing most aren’t going to have issues understanding him.

2 hours ago, k-met57 said:

i mean...i cant listen to him talking about his struggles...the ******* guy told a cop he was going to **** his wife and nut in her eye...thats not struggles...thats stupidity and trashiness. keep catching footballs Robby... 

A cop that he had prior trouble with and is a known racist... Yes he was speeding but beyond that I cannot trust anything that cop has said and Robby got off with no penalty.

3 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

A cop that he had prior trouble with and is a known racist... Yes he was speeding but beyond that I cannot trust anything that cop has said and Robby got off with no penalty.

I am not usually the guy that rushes to the defense of the star, like we saw so much of with Kobe and Rapelisburger, among others, but when the story came out about Robbie it always just felt off. I am sure Robbie was equally at fault but I believe he was targeted and provoked and harassed.

4 hours ago, johnnysd said:

I am not usually the guy that rushes to the defense of the star, like we saw so much of with Kobe and Rapelisburger, among others, but when the story came out about Robbie it always just felt off. I am sure Robbie was equally at fault but I believe he was targeted and provoked and harassed.

Yea I tend to agree, I think he was provoked and then he said something stupid and they wanted to hit him with a ton of charges. People lost their minds when that story first came out but any good lawyer could have put together a decent defense. He was only charged with reckless driving in the end.

7 hours ago, k-met57 said:

Let he who hasn’t told a cop he’s going to rape his wife and nut in her eye cast the first stone.

8 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

This was a fun watch. He’s growing up, and he seems genuine. Plus he blows the top off the D and loosens things up underneath and for the run game. Not much to hate as long as you’re experienced enough in life to understand that not everyone speaks the same way you might. 

yep.  sometimes these players do turn their lives around.  they come out of college, they're still kids and have a lot to learn about the game and how to handle all of their new found fame and wealth.  robbie seems like one of those guys who's motivated to do better in all walks of life.

Some guys who are young and immature remain that way.  Other guys who are young and immature will grow up and out of it.  Sure hope Robby is the latter.  Interviews like this and others I have seen recently make me hopeful.  Seems like he really may have learned from his mistakes.

9 hours ago, k-met57 said:

we can only hope hes past that crap, he better hope too

5 hours ago, Lith said:

Some guys who are young and immature remain that way.  Other guys who are young and immature will grow up and out of it.  Sure hope Robby is the latter.  Interviews like this and others I have seen recently make me hopeful.  Seems like he really may have learned from his mistakes.

He has been surrounding himself with some good mentors to help steer him in the right direction. Hope he stays on the right path while he enjoys success.

Archived