Probably a Dumb Question RE: Parking Passes

So like the title says probably a dumb question, but would appreciate a response from a season ticket holder or someone that knows. 

In the past I've only bought single game tickets and usually take the train in. 

My questions are... 

1.  When you buy season tickets, do you automatically get parking passes for the season too or would that be separate?  

2.  If they're included, what color pass would you get for 300 level prime?

Thanks in advance.

39 minutes ago, TheGreenGhost said:

So like the title says probably a dumb question, but would appreciate a response from a season ticket holder or someone that knows. 

In the past I've only bought single game tickets and usually take the train in. 

My questions are... 

1.  When you buy season tickets, do you automatically get parking passes for the season too or would that be separate?  

2.  If they're included, what color pass would you get for 300 level prime?

Thanks in advance.

Parking pass is a separate fee, you would most likely receive orange parking pass unless you requested a different color, and they had available spots.

i *think* but could be mistaken - you'd be able to talk your way into a yellow pass, as lupz indicated....i don't think you'd be able to talk your way into a green pass. and if you could i would imagine the time to do so would be now (i'd imagine they will be more and more stingy the better darnold looks in hopes of new sales)

Archived