Dalvin Cook ruled OUT vs Jets

17 hours ago, BCJet said:

I believe Riely Reiff their LT is out and Danielle Hunter didnt practice yesterday which would be a huge loss for the Vikings.

We should put Clairborne on Diggs, double Theilin and bring as much pressure/confusion as possible at Cousins.  He has 5 lost fumbles this year so far and hopefully can turn it over a couple times Sunday.

That's the only way the Jets win + Darnold ball control. Use the TEs, 1st downs will be huge Zimmerman makes his living off 2nd & longs. I hate dink & dunk but with Enunwa + Pryor probably out, giving our Oline numerous chances to run block will be our recipe for success. We HAVE to keep them to FGs in the Redzone. Jets run game has been pretty dynamic & Vikings are not big or deep up front & they have guys playing banged up. Vikings haven't played anyone who have their run game going. Even the Eagles are dealing with a lot of injuries on their Oline. Lane Johnson has been terrible. 

2 hours ago, Jetster said:

That's the only way the Jets win + Darnold ball control. Use the TEs, 1st downs will be huge Zimmerman makes his living off 2nd & longs. I hate dink & dunk but with Enunwa + Pryor probably out, giving our Oline numerous chances to run block will be our recipe for success. We HAVE to keep them to FGs in the Redzone. Jets run game has been pretty dynamic & Vikings are not big or deep up front & they have guys playing banged up. Vikings haven't played anyone who have their run game going. Even the Eagles are dealing with a lot of injuries on their Oline. Lane Johnson has been terrible. 

Crowell is a little band up too so it may be a bit tougher to get the Running game going. Powell has been a delight and I think if the O line can give him a little space to run through, he could certainly carry the load should Crowell be ineffective. Overall I'm hoping that Crowell and Powell are good to go because it would be really nice to be able to keep the Vikings offense off of the field for long stretches of time. 

Plus having the D creep up to the line to stop our run would really go a long way toward the successful deep strike from time to time. 

Even though I see this is a likely loss, it sure is fun to know that if we play our game, we have a legit shot here. Team speed kills and the Jets have it. 

Leonard Williams needs to step up tomorrow and be the disrupter he's suppose to be in that front 7. Cook being out helps, he's a great weapon not just as a runner, but also as a receiver out of the backfield. But it's still going to be a very tough day for our depleted secondary trying to cover all of their other weapons. We need our front 7 to step up.

32 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

The Vikings receivers are terrifying with all the space we like to give out there. 

I have Jarod Goff & Kirk Cousins as my fantasy QBs. Had to start Cousins as Goff is missing Kupp & Jets down 2 CBs.

Guy I'm playing has Theilen. This is the only week I don't care if I lose! But based on our 1st 6 games, Fantasy must starts are Cousins, Theilen, Diggs, Vikings defense, so based on fantasy #s things aren't lining up for us in this game. 

20 hours ago, BCJet said:

I believe Riely Reiff their LT is out and Danielle Hunter didnt practice yesterday which would be a huge loss for the Vikings.

We should put Clairborne on Diggs, double Theilin and bring as much pressure/confusion as possible at Cousins.  He has 5 lost fumbles this year so far and hopefully can turn it over a couple times Sunday.

Im putting my best corner on their best reciever.  Clairborne on theilen.

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

I have Jarod Goff & Kirk Cousins as my fantasy QBs. Had to start Cousins as Goff is missing Kupp & Jets down 2 CBs.

Guy I'm playing has Theilen. This is the only week I don't care if I lose! But based on our 1st 6 games, Fantasy must starts are Cousins, Theilen, Diggs, Vikings defense, so based on fantasy #s things aren't lining up for us in this game. 

Its funny what the mindset of your fantasy team can say about the reality of the games coming up. It sort of removes the emotions from what you might want to happen and force you to look at things more objectively. 

1 minute ago, GREENBEAN said:

Its funny what the mindset of your fantasy team can say about the reality of the games coming up. It sort of removes the emotions from what you might want to happen and force you to look at things more objectively. 

Anyone who is not a Jet fan is expecting a huge game from Cousins to Theilen & Diggs. Look what freaking Blake Bortles did to us with no names. It amazes me that Bowles specialty is the secondary & guys are wide open vs our secondary every game. 

Lets hope Leo crushes Cousins, nothing serious, just knock him out of the game but Todds record vs backups coming in is pretty damn suspect too.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Jetster said:

I already had Theilen, I traded for Diggs for extra fire power as I am 5–1 and playing the only other guy who is 5-1 too. 

I also have the Vikings defense. I straight up traded Le’Veon Bell for Diggs. I don’t even care. I was tired of waiting on him and I have Kelce, Kareem Hunt. Michael Thomas, James Conner, ect anyway. 

I can afford to make the move.

3 hours ago, Jetster said:

Anyone who is not a Jet fan is expecting a huge game from Cousins to Theilen & Diggs. Look what freaking Blake Bortles did to us with no names. It amazes me that Bowles specialty is the secondary & guys are wide open vs our secondary every game. 

Lets hope Leo crushes Cousins, nothing serious, just knock him out of the game but Todds record vs backups coming in is pretty damn suspect too.

I agree with everything you said and share the same hopes