CFB Saturday 10/20

Jet_Engine1

2 minutes ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

Mark Dantonio is underrated as a head coach, his team is getting healthy and loves to play spoiler, should be a good game - not sure who I want to win but that state up north can't even get the weather right :)

Meanwhile, the State to my north has it even worse, although at least they can play the game in Madison.

19 minutes ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

Do you think Hornibrook has NFL potential - 3 year starter

Haven't watched much of Wisconsin this year, as an SEC guy liviing in Big 10 country, but I have never thought of him as an NFL caliber QB.

11 minutes ago, Lith said:

Haven't watched much of Wisconsin this year, as an SEC guy liviing in Big 10 country, but I have never thought of him as an NFL caliber QB.

Hornibrook sucks. He showed flashes that he might have taken a step forward during the Orange Bowl last year against Miami but has been dreadful this year. That offense could be really good with a real QB.

I love the genuine hatred that seems to exist between Michigan and Michigan State.

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

Why does Bama get to play terrible teams every week lol?

I think it's just the way the schedule worked out this year. They played a legit ranked Texas A&M team, but the rest of their conference schedule is backloaded... They have Miss State, LSU, and Auburn in a four week span followed by the SEC East champ in the title game, that's a tough slate. Also Louisville ended up being way worse than anyone thought in their "marquee" non-conference game.

14 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

I think it's just the way the schedule worked out this year. They played a legit ranked Texas A&M team, but the rest of their conference schedule is backloaded... They have Miss State, LSU, and Auburn in a four week span followed by the SEC East champ in the title game, that's a tough slate. Also Louisville ended up being way worse than anyone thought in their "marquee" non-conference game.

True, but they also look completely unstoppable when Tua is in at QB. 

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

Why does Bama get to play terrible teams every week lol?

As you know schedules are made years ahead. Can't get that thru to my wife's dumb**s  nieces husband. SEC schedule is not up to Bama , 3rd week in Oct. is ALWAYS Tenn.

Archived