CFB Saturday 10/20

Jet_Engine1

Anyone else kind of disappointed in the College Football season in general so far. 

Bama is so much better than whoever they play, seem to be a lock not only for the playoffs, but likely the national title.  Clemson should continue to dominate the ACC; Ohio State in the Big 10, and Notre Dame could run the table and gete a spot.  I think I would rather see UCF in the playoff than Notre Dame -- but then again, I hate ND so that may just be me.

Haven't been many great matchups all season, nor have there been any real compelling storylines outside of the dominance in Tuscaloosa.  Disappointing season so far.  At least to me.

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I think he’ll be a fine pro QB with some seasoning.

I like his arm talent most of all though.

Herbet/Stidham are most definitely the top 2 in this weak class.

I’m not seeing it.  He’s not in the same stratosphere as the top 4 QBs who came out this year.  

Herbert has a little more to him though.  

4 minutes ago, Lith said:

Anyone else kind of disappointed in the College Football season in general so far. 

Bama is so much better than whoever they play, seem to be a lock not only for the playoffs, but likely the national title.  Clemson should continue to dominate the ACC; Ohio State in the Big 10, and Notre Dame could run the table and gete a spot.  I think I would rather see UCF in the playoff than Notre Dame -- but then again, I hate ND so that may just be me.

Haven't been many great matchups all season, nor have there been any real compelling storylines outside of the dominance in Tuscaloosa.  Disappointing season so far.  At least to me.

Everyone has handed the Championship to Bama already.  Hopefully Clemson can get Lawrence up to speed and playing at a very high level by the time the playoffs roll around.  

2 hours ago, nico002 said:

Can Tua declare for the draft? Cause he’d be the #1 pick.

His long accuracy is ludicrous and what he did in the championship game is movie stuff not reality. I honestly cannot see how he doesnt win the Heisman at this point, and I think it would be a miracle if Alabama lost. Like someone said  maybe someone can get within 3 TDs. Barring an utter collapse in 2019 he is the #1 pick in the 2020 draft.  

16 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

And there he goes again with the 49 yard catch.

break out game? I’m finna blow this man’s phone up.???

My son-in-law is at the game....evidently, it's a big deal to work the game out there, lol. Every season he works the games for Vandy football.  He loves it.

4 hours ago, Lith said:

Thank you, Purdue for restoring my faith in the unpredictability of college football.  And for beating that SOB Urban Meyer.

7 hours ago, UntouchableCrew said:

For sure. In the NFL Jalen is a fullback -- Tua might be the first overall pick. His perfomrance in the National Title game last year is one of the most incredible stories in college football history, IMO.

That game was so memorable but I'll also never forget Sam Darnold's performance against Penn State in the 2017 Rose Bowl.

15 minutes ago, Lith said:

Thank you, Purdue for restoring my faith in the unpredictability of college football.  And for beating that SOB Urban Meyer.

What a game. Loved that pick 6 towards the end. Frosting on the cake. Loved Meyer's reaction...........priceless.

5 hours ago, Lith said:

Strange.... I'm not disappointed at all.  ;-)

1 hour ago, Thai Jet said:

Strange.... I'm not disappointed at all.  ;-)

Ya know...    I am kinda bore with Bama's dominance and I have rooted for Bama ever since I read a childrens biography of Joe Namath...  so at least since 75ish...     i dont even care when they lose, that long FG miss and then return, by LSU? AUburn??  ..well  i could actually enjoy it cos it was a cool footabll play and alabama has won enough for me in the teh rest of this incarnation and prolly most of the next....

i cant imagine being as arrogant and entitled as some Chankee fans...

12 hours ago, johnnysd said:

His long accuracy is ludicrous and what he did in the championship game is movie stuff not reality. I honestly cannot see how he doesnt win the Heisman at this point, and I think it would be a miracle if Alabama lost. Like someone said  maybe someone can get within 3 TDs. Barring an utter collapse in 2019 he is the #1 pick in the 2020 draft.  

Apparently Tua has a younger brother who's doing just as well as Tua did and he's committed to Bama (in 2019).  So their run of Tagovailoa's is not over even when Tua does go to the NFL.

11 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Apparently Tua has a younger brother who's doing just as well as Tua did and he's committed to Bama (in 2019).  So their run of Tagovailoa's is not over even when Tua does go to the NFL.

Yeah. Best coach best recruiting and the best QB in CFB makes a pretty impossibly good team

Archived