anyone have a parking pass for sale? this sunday....

21 minutes ago, JETSY said:

My friend told me that you can pay 40 at the parking booth to get in the regular lots. You don't even need a parking pass. I asked him are you sure he said yes he has done. 

An attendant might have taken the money, they aren't supposed to. That isn't a gamble I would take. There is security that makes you hold up the pass a lot before you get to the gate. No pass you are offsite and shuttling in. I wouldn't risk it.

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

An attendant might have taken the money, they aren't supposed to. That isn't a gamble I would take. There is security that makes you hold up the pass a lot before you get to the gate. No pass you are offsite and shuttling in. I wouldn't risk it.

I assume it's easier now since it is mobile if you get by the security you can pay. He did it for the opener. The way he found out was he was at a preseason game and he saw the person in front of him paying cash so he asked the attendant if you can pay cash she said yes. I guess if you play stupid with security with your phone and get by them you can pay the attendant. I'm guessing this Is a new hush hush policy

Parking passes on the secondary market are sky high.. You can make more money on parking passes than actual tickets.

9 minutes ago, JETSY said:

I assume it's easier now since it is mobile if you get by the security you can pay. He did it for the opener. The way he found out was he was at a preseason game and he saw the person in front of him paying cash so he asked the attendant if you can pay cash she said yes. I guess if you play stupid with security with your phone and get by them you can pay the attendant. I'm guessing this Is a new hush hush policy

Parking passes on the secondary market are sky high.. You can make more money on parking passes than actual tickets.

They are having all sorts of problems with the toll booths. They seem to be having internet problems so they aren't scanning a lot. Last week I gave 4 parking passes in (they charge $125 and I get $35 credit for each parking pass). They didn't scan any of them.

I think once they work out the communication issue they will go back to being strict. But I wouldn't be shocked if they said screw it, pay $40 for orange. They are all about going back on the rules they setup originally. This wouldn't be the first time.  :)

44 minutes ago, Maxman said:

They are having all sorts of problems with the toll booths. They seem to be having internet problems so they aren't scanning a lot. Last week I gave 4 parking passes in (they charge $125 and I get $35 credit for each parking pass). They didn't scan any of them.

I think once they work out the communication issue they will go back to being strict. But I wouldn't be shocked if they said screw it, pay $40 for orange. They are all about going back on the rules they setup originally. This wouldn't be the first time.  :)

Do you really believe that, I heard that story in preseason. Its week 10 if you are counting preseason, you don't think they can get communication / internet problems solved by now. Between the jets and giants they are  multi billion dollar franchises. It's probably about collecting extra revenue via parking.

Half the time the security guard waives me to a open area to get in lot E because of the long ass Uber line, and when I get to the attendant who is just a guy standing there no booth, and no scanner he just rips the bottom tag, and puts it in his pile of other ripped tags so it’s not scanned.

The Vikings game was the first time I sold my Parking pass, and couldn’t believe I was able to fetch $100 for it, and all I had to do is take a screen shot of the bar code to upload on stubhub so weird.

In the preseason I heard guys sold their parking passes after entering the lot because they were not scanned.

• 1 month later...
On 10/22/2018 at 3:33 AM, Lupz27 said:

Half the time the security guard waives me to a open area to get in lot E because of the long ass Uber line, and when I get to the attendant who is just a guy standing there no booth, and no scanner he just rips the bottom tag, and puts it in his pile of other ripped tags so it’s not scanned.

The Vikings game was the first time I sold my Parking pass, and couldn’t believe I was able to fetch $100 for it, and all I had to do is take a screen shot of the bar code to upload on stubhub so weird.

In the preseason I heard guys sold their parking passes after entering the lot because they were not scanned.

So if you get there early enough , pass doesn't get scanned , you can quickly re sell it?

It's amazing what parking passes are gong for at jets game. I go to giants games with friends every year and never pay more than 25. I had to pay 45 for the jets parking pass 2x this year. I guess the psl owners can't get soaked to bad ?

Archived