OFFICIAL JETS VS VIKINGS GAME THREAD!!!!

Creepy Lurker

Alright, I’m making this while waiting for Metallica to take stage and just posting it at 12AM.

This is the most important game of the season. Who would have thought that we’d be in this situation. I know we are just looking for growth/progress but F that. Let’s root for the Jets to shock the world and make a serious playoff push.

The stars are aligning and the wind of the meadowlands will sweep Kirk Cousins into the abyss!!!

J

E

T

S

JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!!

3ECB49B2-2311-46F0-BDF7-B1F8C40EF2DC.png

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's to the Jetnation outing being a great success! I wish I could have been there with you guys. 

Unfortunately I see today as a loss fellas. Here's to proving me wrong! Let's go Jets!! 

Denotay Burnett to the rescue!!!!  

6 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Here's to the Jetnation outing being a great success! I wish I could have been there with you guys. 

Unfortunately I see today as a loss fellas. Here's to proving me wrong! Let's go Jets!! 

Denotay Burnett to the rescue!!!!  

They need to alter Cousins' timing.  They cannot cover the wideouts that effectively.  But late passes, tipped passes make average DBs look good.

35 minutes ago, jack48 said:

They need to alter Cousins' timing.  They cannot cover the wideouts that effectively.  But late passes, tipped passes make average DBs look good.

Right. I just read that Theilen is going for another record today. not sure what it was. he has caught 100 yds worth of passes every week. That's nuts.

The wind might help. Our Running game has been better than theirs so we have a shot. 

I think I saw a Redskins game once that was very windy but Cousins ball has a low trajectory with a beautiful spiral. Jets will be in nickel & dime a lot, so this game is on the secondary & the pass rush. Nickerson had sticky hands in college, I know he dropped a pick last week but he's a return TD waiting to happen. 

Vikings are gonna move the ball so we have to hold them to FGs in the Redzone & the Jets have to score in the Redzone. Can't be kicking 7 freaking FGs! 

Love that mic'ed up with Sam from showtime, "luv ya Jason but we need TDs there, nothing against ya". 

you live in the New York area, you will see:

Titans vs. Chargers at 9:30 in the morning on CBS

Vikings at Jets in the early afternoon on FOX

Cowboys at Redskins in the late afternoon on CBS

Thom Brennaman and Chris Spielman will call Jets-Vikings on FOX

OK let's look at Cousins so far this season. He has a 71.2% completion percentage for 1921 yards in 6 games.  Average completion is 7.39 a little under his lifetime average. He has 12 Tds and 3 picks. He's averaging over 300 yards passing per game (1921). His Qb rating is 102.7 for the season. So it's a no-brainer that he can easily gain yardage on our defense. Everybody else has and they aren't as good as Cousins or the Vikings. But maybe the key numbers are 18 sacks and 6 fumbles. We had zero sacks last week and I don't think significant pressure on Luck. So the Jets D will have to beat their O-line to have a chance. And like last week win the turnover battle. We don't turn the ball over and they do. Right now I don't see this happening. So I would have to give it a +10 for the Vikings. If you can get +3 take it to the bank. Vikings 27 Jets 17.

Archived