Long Happy Birthday Message for Best Friend

Having a friend that’s special and unique and grows to become family is very rare. They are called best friends and they make life worth living.

When you’re blessed to have someone like this in your life, at every opportunity especially on their birthdays. Celebrate them and show them how much they mean to you.

1. A friend that wants the best for you is very rare. Many people have friends for their selfish benefits but yours is different. God bless you and keep you for me as you celebrate your special day. You will celebrate many more years in good health and abundance of blessings. I’d always treasure you my one and only best friend. Happy birthday to you.

2. Having a friend that loves you more than you love yourself happens once in a generation and I’m lucky I’ve got the one for this generation with me. You are the best thing that happened to me. I celebrate your day with you. I pray all your heart desires come to pass and everything you lay your hands on will prosper. Happy birthday to you my wonderful friend. I’m glad to have you.

3. When you are with me, the peace and joy your presence brings is the best feeling in the world. I feel confident because I have you on my side. I feel like screaming how much I love you and treasure you. You are the best friend in the world. I celebrate you today darling. Happy birthday to you. God bless you for me.

4. Happy birthday to the best friend in the world. You’ve made my life so beautiful and I can’t imagine what I would have done without you. I can’t repay all your goodness to me so I’m gonna ask God to refund you in a 100folds. May God give you abundant blessings as you celebrate your birthday. Thanks for being there for me. I cherish you. Many happy returns.

5. What else do I want when I have you. You’re caring, loving, supportive, and you’re my perfect partner in life. I’m happy I have everything in you. Happy birthday to you darling. Let’s celebrate and make everyone jealous of our friendship. You are very special to me. Enjoy yourself to the fullest. It’s your day.

6. Happy birthday to my friend of life. You’re the best friend in the world. When there was no one there, you’re always by my side to stand by me. I don’t know what I did to deserve such a wonderful person like you, but I’m grateful to God for giving you to me. Many more years of good health and joy unlimited. You’re the best dear.7. Let me flaunt you to the world because you’re the most important person in my life. I celebrate you today on your birthday. You’re the most wonderful I’ve met and I’m lucky to have you in my life. May God bless your birthday with all goodness and sweetness you want and make you happy all through. Have a blast, my dear. Happy birthday to you.

8. Today is your day my sunshine, my one and only, my muse, my friend and my blood. You have such a great personality that’s the envy of many. I celebrate with you today because you are special and I love you like my life. Happy birthday to you. I’m happy I have you in my life. Many more returns. We’d be alive to celebrate more birthdays. Enjoy yourself to the fullest.

9. Your birthday deserves to be a public holiday, so everybody would be able to appreciate how wonderful and special you are. If everyone had someone like you in their lives, there would be no reason for failure. God bless you for me and make you bigger. Happy birthday to you my one and only best friend. You’re the best thing that happened to me.

10. You mean the world to me and I have engraved your name on my heart. I’ve been convinced beyond doubt that you love me more than yourself. I celebrate you, especially today. May God give you all your heart desires. Blessings, favour, joy, love, peace, and long life in good health will be your portion. I’m glad to have you. Happy birthday to you dear. God bless you for me.

11. To my sweetest friend, I say a happy birthday to you. Today is a special day for a special person and I’m here to celebrate with you. May today open you to great things, new heights, new glory, new achievements will be opened to you. Happy birthday to you my friend. You’re the best friend ever and I would forever cherish you. Enjoy your day to the fullest.

12. You are a blend of everything wonderful and I’m glad to have you as a friend. As you celebrate this day. I pray God would make everything work for you. You’ve been a blessing to me and I can never take you for granted. Happy birthday to you. I’m glad to have you in my life. Many happy returns, long life and prosperity dear. Happy birthday.13. Let’s loud the music and enjoy. It’s your day my dear friend. Only one of it happens in a year. I’d be here for you to give you anything you need. You are a wonderful person and I’m glad to have you as a friend. Thanks for being there always. Happy birthday to you my one and only best friend. May God bless your new age with blessings and every good thing you want. Enjoy.

14. You are the best thing that happened to me. You’ve brought so much joy to my life and my life hasn’t remained the same since you came. I celebrate this day with you. May God be with you and bless you abundantly. I’m happy for you and I pray you celebrate many more years in joy. Happy birthday to you my wonderful friend. Enjoy your day to the fullest.

15. When I wake up every morning and thank God for the good things I have. I never forget to mention your name. I thank God for allowing me to meet you and bringing you into my life. You’re a blessing to me and I would forever cherish you. Happy birthday to you my one and only. May this birthday be the best ever. Have a blast dear. You deserve it.

16. Today, my heart swells with joy because it’s a special day. When I remember my life before I met you, all I can say is lots of prayers for your influence in me. May God make you happy all round and make all your wishes come true. Have a blissful day my wonderful friend. Many happy returns in good health. I love you forever dear.

17. I look back to see how far we’ve come and I am truly convinced you are my miracle. You’re the turning point of my life and everything became perfect with you around me. Happy birthday to you my dear friend. I’m grateful to God for allowing me to meet you. I would never lose you. May God bless your birthday with abundance of joy and blessings.

18. Today is your birthday my sweetest friend, I celebrate you today and pray for you because I can’t repay all the good you’ve done for me. May the entry of this day usher in great things into your life. As you celebrate, may you grow in wisdom and blessings. You’re the best friend ever and I’m glad to have you in my life. Enjoy your birthday to the fullest. Happy birthday, dear.

19. Today is your day my dear friend. I join the world to celebrate what a wonderful person you are. I feel special because you are in my life. I pray as you step into today you would be favoured from every angle. Happy birthday to you. You’re the best friend ever. Keep basking in God’s grace.

20. I feel like painting the skies your name and blowing a loud trumpet because it’s your special day. I dunno what I did to deserve such a perfect friend as you. I’m indeed very lucky to have you. Enjoy all the goodness and sweetness the day has to offer, you deserve it, my friend. Happy birthday to you. Many more years dear.

21. It’s your day darling, turnout and let’s celebrate. You are very special to me and I pray you have every good thing you ever want in life. Everything you lay your hands on will prosper beyond expectations. Happy birthday, darling. You’re the best friend ever. God bless you for me. Enjoy your day to the fullest.

22. It’s been 365 days of God’s faithfulness. Through ups and down you’re still standing darling. Congratulations on your birthday. I pray today will open the doors to your breakthrough. Everything you want will be divinely released to you. Happy birthday to you, bestie. Enjoy many more years of good health and unlimited blessings.

23. I know I am lucky and blessed to have my best friend, mentor, and muse all in one person. God made you because of me and I can’t thank him enough for giving you to me. As you celebrate your birthday, I pray God give you good health and long life because we’ve got a long way to go in abundance of blessings and success all around. Happy birthday to you, bestie. God bless you.

24. Birthday is a day of celebration and appreciation, I celebrate you today because you’ve been a blessing to my life and I can’t imagine what I’ve have done without you. May your birthday be special, may it open doors of greatness for you. Happy birthday my wonderful friend. I Can never stop loving you. You’re the best.25. I try to remember how we met and how we almost missed out on this great friendship. We have grown together and become blood. I celebrate with you today my friend, my partner, my siblings and my twin. God bless you and keep you for me. Happy birthday to you my one and only. Enjoy your day.

26. As you celebrate this special day, may all your heart desires come to pass, everything you ever wanted will be given to you. Darling, I feel fulfilled with you in my life. I am blessed to have you so I pray God keeps going alive know good health and give you everything that’d make life worth living in joy. Happy birthday to you, bestie.

27. Today is very special to me because it’s the birthday of one of the most important people in my life. I cherish you and love you bestie. You’re an amazing person and I’m glad to have you as a friend. May God bless your new age with abundant blessings. Enjoy yourself to the fullest. You’re the best.

28. I know truly that I can’t do without you because without you life would be boring and useless. You’re a perfect friend and you complete me. I celebrate this day with you. May your birthday open doors of blessings and favour for you, all your aspirations will be fulfilled. Happy birthday to you, bestie. You’re the best friend in the world. Enjoy your day.

29. My wonderful friend. I have come to understand that living is fulfilling with you. You are a blend of everything I want in a friend. May this be your happiest day in life, and others will follow suit. I am happy for you as you add one more year, many more years of good health and sound mind for you. Happy birthday to you my beautiful friend. I cherish you forever.

30. Daily I wonder what I would do without you. You came to my life at the right time, the time I needed a friend, you were there. I pray you God will always be there for you whenever you need him. You’re my one and only and I celebrate you today on your special day. Blessings, favour and unlimited joy will be your portion forever. Enjoy yourself, my dear.31. On this day of joy, that you’re born into this world. I join the world to celebrate you because you’re a blessing. You’re a special gem and I can’t do without you. I pray God will keep you safe for me and meet all your needs. Have a fulfilling birthday. I’m glad to have you in my life. Enjoy yourself to the fullest. I’m with you all through.

32. Your influence in my life is immeasurable, what would I have done without you, my wonderful friend. I thank God for bringing us together. Happy birthday to you, bestie. I’m glad for you and I wish you all your heart desires come to fulfilment. May God grant you long life in good health and blessings all around. You’re the best, my friend. I love you.

33. I know your influence in my life cannot be underrated so I pray to God every morning to spare you and grant all your heart desires. As you celebrate your birthday today. I pray God’s favour, blessings and grace will be your portion forever. You’re the best friend ever. I love you bestie. Enjoy your day.

34. I can never take you for granted my friend because I can’t do without you. You are such a wonderful person and I’m lucky to have you in my life. Happy birthday to you. May this day open you to an abundance of opportunities. I pray you’d keep growing to greatness. It’s your day. Enjoy it to the fullest. God bless your new age.

35. Happy birthday to you, bestie. Having you in my life is a great privilege, it’s too good to be true. I’m thankful to God for giving you to me, let’s go on to greatness. May this day be a remarkable one for you. May it usher you into new levels of achievement and fulfilment. I can’t stop loving you, dear. You mean the world to me.

36. I can boldly say I have the best friend in the world. You are one in a million. I am fulfilled just having you around me. I celebrate you today bestie as you add another year. You’d keep growing in grace and blessings. Anything you lay your hands on will prosper, good health and long life will also be your portion.37. Today is your day my one and only best friend. Turn up and enjoy it to the fullest. You are the best in the world and I wouldn’t trade you for even a bag of gold. I pray anything that would harm you would be removed by God. Go enjoy your day my friend. Happy birthday to you. Many happy returns. Cheers.

38. Every time I think about how far we’ve come and how influential you’ve been to me, I feel blessed. I Can’t thank God enough for bringing you into my Life. Happy birthday to you my bestie of life. May God enrich you and make you bigger. Let’s celebrate this day and make everyone feel jealous of our friendship.

39. You’re more than a friend to me. You’re a miracle because you’re the answer to my heartfelt prayers. I celebrate you today on your special day, I pray you would achieve all your goals and be happy all the days of your life. Happy birthday bestie, wishing you all the good things you desire. Can’t stop loving you.

40. I’m excited beyond normal because today is a significant day. I’m celebrating the gift of life with my best friend. As you add additional year today, I wish you an abundance of success and be greatness in life. I’m happy to have you. Happy birthday to you.You mean the world to me. Enjoy yourself to the fullest.

41. Today the most important person in my life clocks plus 1 and I can’t keep mute. You make my life so beautiful and I’m honoured to have such a great personality as you in my life. Happy birthday to you, bestie. May you keep growing in grace and more achievements to your name. God bless you for me. I cherish you always

42. Life is not meant to be walked alone. But it can only be fulfilled when people with the same mind and goals walk together as partners. I’m glad to have you as a partner and I celebrate you today. May this day be the start of something great in your life. I cherish you and you mean the world to me. God bless your new age. Enjoy.43. I’ve made many decisions but being best friends with you brings a wonderful tingling to my heart and is the best decision I ever made and I’ve never regretted it. Happy birthday to you my friend, my partner, my everything. I don’t want to ever lose you. You’re the best friend in the world. Enjoy your day to the fullest.

44. To my bestie of life, I say congratulations as you celebrate a special day in your life. May this day bring about positive things in hour life, all your heart desires would m met and God would bombard you with favour, blessings, and success all around. I’m glad to have you, dear. Have a blast. You deserve it. Cheers!

45. My friend, today is the day we’ve been waiting for, a day where your age adds one more and where we get to celebrate with you. I cherish you and I’m blessed to have you as a friend. I’m praying to God to make us grow to greater heights together. We would achieve and become testimonies of success. Enjoy your day dear.

46. What a special day today is. It’s a day for a special person with a heart of gold. May God make you happy and keep you fulfilled all the days of your life. As you step into the day, God will guide you to greatness and fulfilment. Happy birthday to you darling. You’re the best thing that happened to me. Enjoy yourself.49. You know I love you and you mean the world to me. I celebrate you, dear, because you’re special and dear to my heart. On this day your birthday. I pray God manifest greatly in your life. May he build you up, fill you in the right place and make you live a fulfilled life. Happy birthday to you my naughty bestie. You’re the best. Cheers.

50. If everyone has someone like you in their life, they’d never be sad. You fit the right places and tick the right boxes in me, you make me smile and make my life worth living. Happy birthday to you darling. I join the world to celebrate what a wonderful person you are. God bless you for me and make you bigger. Long life in good health will also be your lot. Enjoy your day, bestie.