Don't care what happens today

CTM

Thank you Kirk Cousins and the Minnesota Vikings for sparing me 5-7 years of Chad Pennington redux. Cousins is terrible masquerading as efficient by following the "any drives that ends in a kick is a good one" strategy 

Darnold >>>>>>>>>>> Cousins. 

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Thank you Kirk Cousins and the Minnesota Vikings for sparing me 5-7 years of Chad Pennington redux. Cousins is terrible masquerading as efficient by following the "any drives that ends in a kick is a good one" strategy 

Darnold >>>>>>>>>>> Cousins. 

This is a very, very Jetsy post.

3 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Sometimes it’s not. Either way what happened happened. We’re not changing the definition of an interception as a forward pass that’s caught by the other team just because Jets fans have butt feelings for a ginger.

Has nothing to do with ginger snaps. When a WR tips a catchable ball in the air and it’s intercepted it’s not really the QBs fault. 

Just now, New York Mick said:

Has nothing to do with ginger snaps. When a WR tips a catchable ball in the air and it’s intercepted it’s not really the QBs fault. 

I understand that. Do you understand that the amount by which crediting Darnold with two interceptions today more accurately reflects his performance than would three isn’t a very substantial argument for changing the definitions of statistics and that the suggestion that WE SHOULD TOTALLY DO THIS RIGHT NOW is jocksniffy and shrill?

6 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

I understand that. Do you understand that the amount by which crediting Darnold with two interceptions today more accurately reflects his performance than would three isn’t a very substantial argument for changing the definitions of statistics and that the suggestion that WE SHOULD TOTALLY DO THIS RIGHT NOW is jocksniffy and shrill?

I’m worried about my fantasy football QB not Darnold. 

23 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

So he’s less productive than Chad and turns it over a bunch but chicks and hippies dig lots of longballs to Robbie Anderson?

No hes a young player who is more productive per attempt despite a lower comp%. His youth alone gives him superior upside, combined with the fact that he has less physical limititations and the understanding that a Cousins type banishes you to NFL's version of purgatory. Too good to draft early or rebuild, not good enough (and too expensive) to win a SB. 

I'll take my chances with opie

3 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Because obviously check-downs on third and longs are what truly define a QB.

Chad is the guy who isn’t strong enough to make the revolving door move. Darnold is the guy who’s too dumb to know how to work the door in the first place, with help. I don’t have a strong preference for either shade of embarrassing.

Archived