Don't care what happens today

CTM

1 minute ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Chad is the guy who isn’t strong enough to make the revolving door move. Darnold is the guy who’s too dumb to know how to work the door in the first place, with help. I don’t have a strong preference for either shade of embarrassing.

I dont know that we know what Darnold is yet, which is 1/2 the point 

15 minutes ago, CTM said:

I dont know that we know what Darnold is yet, which is 1/2 the point 

We know some of the things he is. The turnovers are a problem. And they’re a problem because of doing quarterback things badly because they were a problem on an overpowered USC team just like they are on an underpowered pro team. It’s not a good sign and it’s not guaranteed to get better but we’re not going to talk about it.

3 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

We know some of the things he is. The turnovers are a problem. And they’re a problem because of doing quarterback things badly because they were a problem on an overpowered USC team just like they are on an underpowered pro team. It’s not a good sign and it’s not guaranteed to get better but we’re not going to talk about it.

Sure, its concerning and will continue to be concerning. The broader point here was that Cousins is a cap crushing cant carry the team or improve it significantly dead end.

I like Darnold but understand he's not a sure thing. Watching today however was a stark reminder that we dodged a bullet with Cousins.

Just now, CTM said:

Sure, its concerning and will continue to be concerning. The broader point here was that Cousins is a cap crushing cant carry the team or improve it significantly dead end.

I like Darnold but understand he's not a sure thing. Watching today however was a stark reminder that we dodged a bullet with Cousins.

The kid is a stud.  He's going to be a star. 

Sometimes it’s not. Either way what happened happened. We’re not changing the definition of an interception as a forward pass that’s caught by the other team just because Jets fans have butt feelings for a ginger.

That was Mean spirited. It’s a constructive point and worthy of conversation at least. No?

It would paint a more accurate picture if the int was broken down more by detail. Probably won’t happen but using someone’s feelings and someone’s looks seems like a weak foundation for an argument.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Archived