Sheldon taking more opportunities to talk. “Darnold looked cold and frustrated”

Patriot Killa

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

“He looked like he was cold. He looked like he was frustrated a little bit, frustrated with the play calling, frustrated with the line a little bit, he was frustrated.”

for those who can’t watch the video.

when you're throwing to peake, roberts and tomlinson and your center keeps missing the strike zone you're going to be frustrated.  

16 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Said the same thing about him looking cold. Was a little annoying considering it wasnt that cold.

He probably felt the gusts from your cold, dead heart.

ok, couldn't resist...carry on, oh expert on the development of rookie QBs and familiarity of a winning NFL culture.  ?

7 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Ouch. low blow.?☹️☹️

Not meant to be that way, or toward the majority that understand the ups and downs of QB development and a young team.  We all have the smarts, and eyes to see for ourselves what is happening.

Just in a snarky mood, and I like it here better than my university message boards of entitled, fire all the coaches, whining, complaining boards right now.

I also thought he looked uncomfortable with the weather.  For some reason he kept putting his *left* hand in that stomach pocket thing.  (Not sure why the left hand but not the right.)

And despite what Helen says about him playing in bad conditions... I'm sure that happened *sometimes*, but obviously he practiced at USC, played his home games at USC....  I'd bet >90% of his practice + game play was in very nice conditions.

I assume / hope that it will just take him some time to get used to bad weather.

He’s from SoCal of course he was cold.

Sheldon did hit the nail on the head about Jets fans letting Vikings fans take over their stadium

I said as much in the game these yesterday and got called a bitch. Sorry, I didn’t like hearing loud ass SKOLL SKOLL yesterday in ******* New Jersey

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

2 minutes ago, thshadow said:

I also thought he looked uncomfortable with the weather.  For some reason he kept putting his *left* hand in that stomach pocket thing.  (Not sure why the left hand but not the right.)

And despite what Helen says about him playing in bad conditions... I'm sure that happened *sometimes*, but obviously he practiced at USC, played his home games at USC....  I'd bet >90% of his practice + game play was in very nice conditions.

I assume / hope that it will just take him some time to get used to bad weather.

I’m from NY and I have lived in Mississippi for so long that I can’t stand even the slightest wind gust anymore.

He definitely will become resistant to colder weather in a few years. That’s a real thing. I swear.

1 minute ago, DLJ said:

He’s from SoCal of course he was cold.

Sheldon did hit the nail on the head about Jets fans letting Vikings fans take over their stadium

I said as much in the game these yesterday and got called a bitch. Sorry, I didn’t like hearing loud ass SKOLL SKOLL yesterday in ******* New Jersey

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Idk even know wtf Skol means but it sounds stupid when they say it

2 minutes ago, thshadow said:

It's an adjustment, like anything else.  Good thing Fauve, Brady, Rodgers come from cold weather states.....oh, wait.

6 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

It's an adjustment, like anything else.  Good thing Fauve, Brady, Rodgers come from cold weather states.....oh, wait.

Lol exactly. I live 7 minutes from Hattiesburg, MS. That is Brett Favres hometown. I’m regularly IN Hattiesburg as I pass by USM every day going to school and work. it is never cold.

Ever.

I’m not worried about him playing in cold, i think the swirling wind was a bigger factor by far. He definitely had some high ball placement issues, but like everything, how Darnold learns and responds from this is everything. 

Other big issue was definitely the fact that Robbie needs more routes in his repertoire, and kearse can’t be your number 2 receiver. Roberts and Peake were not playing like actual WRs out there. 

Just now, Jets Voice of Reason said:

I’m not worried about him playing in cold, i think the swirling wind was a bigger factor by far. He definitely had some high ball placement issues, but like everything, how Darnold learns and responds from this is everything. 

Other big issue was definitely the fact that Robbie needs more routes in his repertoire, and kearse can’t be your number 2 receiver. Roberts and Peake were not playing like actual WRs out there. 

kearse had no catches.  even peake got to drop one yesterday

Archived