Patrick Peterson desperately wants out of Arizona and has asked to be traded by Oct. 30th

10 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Blockbuster trade acquire Peterson,Fitzgerald,Jones and Johnson. 

Get it done Macc

I was gonna start a thread about this last week, What would you give up for David Johnson, Pat Peterson, and Chandler Jones?  Fitzgerald isn’t going anywhere, but retired.

31 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Blockbuster trade acquire Peterson,Fitzgerald,Jones and Johnson. 

Get it done Macc

LOL. I would love to see it but it has as much chance of happening as a TOm Shane sighting.

12 minutes ago, JetsYanks13 said:

You have to figure he wants to play for a now team which is not the jets. Also, we have trumaine and paid him a bunch of money. On the joking side- ask the cards to trade Peterson for trumaine straight up and throw in a dozen NY bagels as well.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I get that Tru has had some really bad moments this season, but if he was playing on Sunday things might have been different.

47 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Cardinals are a dumpster fire. Jets are not even close to as bad as them.

Imagine having a rookie QB and an offense 5X worse than the Jets AND you have David Johnson and Larry Fitzgerald.

We should all realize that there are some teams worse than the Jets.  Like...the one playing MNF right now.  Imagine having Saquon Barkley and Odell Beckham and a two-time Super Bowl MVP and having 1 win by Week 7?

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

Imagine having a rookie QB and an offense 5X worse than the Jets AND you have David Johnson and Larry Fitzgerald.

We should all realize that there are some teams worse than the Jets.  Like...the one playing MNF right now.  Imagine having Saquon Barkley and Odell Beckham and a two-time Super Bowl MVP and having 1 win by Week 7?

It just shows you that the foundation of a team (coaching, QB and o-line) are what’s most important. 

• Thumb Down 1
13 hours ago, bealeb319 said:

If Patrick Peterson isnt happy on the cards why would he be happy on the jets we are only mildly better as a team

Sent from my [device_name] using http://JetNation.com mobile app

No dude....lol I live in az, see the games and listen to and hear the media. We may not seem like it but we are seriously better than that team is and its not close. 

We even have a better......................wait for it........................................COACH.

Wilks sucks arse...they are already talking about firing him. Why do you think Peterson wants out?

15 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

I get that Tru has had some really bad moments this season, but if he was playing on Sunday things might have been different.

Tru has not only had "bad moments"... he gives bad effort... which is actually worse.

I have outlined the examples many times on the board of how disgraceful his performances have actually been. 

At least the kids were giving their best while struggling some. I would rather watch that any day than see a guy lazily standing five feet away to watch his teammates make a tackle.  I am curious of the Jets' players reactions to Tru's play in the film room.  When he gets back on the field, if it happens more... we will hear about it one way or another through Jamal Adams.