PSA - When will Idiots finally learn? - Jets Lose, Cars Burn

Gas2No99

11 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Exactly. Blame the crowd all you want, but ultimately we're talking about generally drunk 20-50 year old males charged up on gameday emotions who are running late to the gate because they decided they had to play one more game of flip cup and take two more rounds of shots with the cute girls wearing the opposing team's gear.

You're not going to get anywhere trying to change crowd gameday behaviour in the parking lot.

I'm paying upwards of $80 sometimes to get into these lots, and I don't see a single reason why. All of these guys with power-'tudes wearing their orange reflective gear riding around on golf carts collecting a paycheck. Maybe take control of the situation, and either enforce the rules and make the tailgaters clean up properly, or the crew should take matters into their own hands.

Thank God that's one demographic that you and I don't fit into anymore.?

16 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Blame that on the lazy tailgaters but let me ask you this wouldn't it make perfect sense for stadium employees to ride the lots and pick up the garbage bags that people fill, and designate an area for hot coals. What is the $$ going for for parking fees. These people do nothing but ride around on golf carts. 

I walked my tailgates 3 bags of garbage to the dumpster about 30 ft from where we were tailgating. Hot coals dumped along the curb line. 

We are about 10 years into the life of this stadium and they still haven't managed to efficiently handle the traffic flow and the coal/garbage disposal.  When you combine poor design with inept management along with an army of clueless people in yellow windbreakers, this is what you end up with.  Most of the other stadiums around the league that I have been to put MetLife to shame (except Gillette which a complete clusterfock).  

I’ve been tailgating at the meadowlands since we moved there in 1984.
What kind of a$$hole do you have to be not to douse your charcoal
with a bottle of water or heavens forbid a beer before entering the game.
When I was a kid my best friend stepped on hot coals on the beach the first weekend after school ended. Ruined his whole summer but taught me never to leave hot coals anywhere without
wetting them.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Archived