DOLPHINS vs TEXANS

14 in Green

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Not usually. Maybe last 2 years but we have beaten them a lot in the last decade. Even last year, we should have been 1-1. 

I feel like we always lose to them when the games count and it changes the trajectory of our season. Mainly in recent years/this year. Frustrates the crap out of me. 

10 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Not usually. Maybe last 2 years but we have beaten them a lot in the last decade. Even last year, we should have been 1-1. 

We should have been 2-0 against them last year.

We should be 2-0 against them this year.

30 minutes ago, Better2bgreenthanblue said:

The hits he has taken, exposed himself too...

Makes me really appreciate Darnold.

I'm not trying to be a jerk here and knock Darnold. I just wonder if we (myself included) go a little overboard in our "appreciation" of what he has done so far this year. I get that he's 21 and we've thrown him right in the fire. What has he really done so far that we're all so excited about? To me its more about what we hope he can become than what he is right now. Does this make sense at all? Just asking, don't kill the messenger.

Just now, 14 in Green said:

I'm not trying to be a jerk here and knock Darnold. I just wonder if we (myself included) go a little overboard in our "appreciation" of what he has done so far this year. I get that he's 21 and we've thrown him right in the fire. Just asking what has he really done so far that we're all so excited about. To me its more about what we hope he can become than what he is right now. Does this make sense at all? LOL

No sense at all.

Osweiler is some special type of garbage. Good for the dolphins.

Also, why the heck wasn’t that ruled a TD for the Texans? Even if they deem it not a fumble and assume some variation of the tuck rule (wasn’t that thrown out of the rule book?), the ball still was “thrown” backwards, thereby still resulting in a live ball. Should have been Texans TD IMO.

Archived