Is Darnold the Starter In 2019?

Jets86

22 hours ago, Jets86 said:

I worry the franchise could lose it's mind and try and make him compete for the starting gig. I never know what they'll do.

Giving you the benefit of the doubt that you are serious, I wouldn't worry about Darnold being the starter barring injury. 

He is the future of this Franchise and he will outlast this and our next two coaching staffs.  

On 10/26/2018 at 4:58 PM, Jets86 said:

I worry the franchise could lose it's mind and try and make him compete for the starting gig. I never know what they'll do.

Trying to fix it and sounding even more like a total troll.  If given the benefit of the doubt that its not a case of serious brain damage at work

Darnold will be 22 to start the season. He absolutely deserves to be the srarter. No questions asked. That said, I never know what this franchise will do. Is Darnold assured of the starting job for 2019? What if Bowles and/or Mac want to bring in "competition"?

I’m not so sure. I heard Hack is available. Jets should pounce!

REALLY???

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app

Darnold will be 22 to start the season. He absolutely deserves to be the srarter. No questions asked. That said, I never know what this franchise will do. Is Darnold assured of the starting job for 2019? What if Bowles and/or Mac want to bring in "competition"?

Moving beyond the nonsense of this post they should bring in a capable #2. All teams need one.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Rolloffjet said:

71 butt fumbles new record?

I was wondering the same thing. Sometimes I get the urge to make a ridiculous thread (like should we extend Todd Bowles if the Jets lose by less than 14 to the Pats) just so that I can break the all-time butt fumble record. I just don't know what the record is. Is there a forum record section anywhere?

Since this issue invokes such deep and serious thought. I consulted an ouija board to be enlightened by the future knowledge and wisdom that one typically gets from this reliable source. 

What I found out astounded me and I could not have imagined it in a millions years

Darnold is not going play QB next year ! The master plan is to move him to tight end and hire one of the service academy's OC's to install a triple option offense. The board also told me that the Jets have contacted the Mets to try to get Tebow back here to run the new O. 

Imagine my surprise but I am sure all you experts knew this already. Just wondering why you didn't let us fringe people know.  

On 10/26/2018 at 4:54 PM, Jets86 said:

I don't remember a post ever getting more neg/butt fumble reps.

Impressive.

• Sympathy 1