4 PM Press Conference announced by Jets,, yaaa Baby

SouthernJet

Let's all hope this is the beginning of something special and not another dead end in trying to turn this franchise around...be patient people.

No free rides here...plenty of obstacles and this HC realizes that or he wouldn't have taken the job.

Best of luck to Mangini Houdini...the magician to bring us to the promise land!

just got this... moved to 2pm ?

New York Jets Executive Vice President/General Manager Terry Bradway will hold a press conference at 2:00 p.m. today, Tuesday, January 17 to introduce new Jets' Head Coach Eric Mangini. The press conference will be held at Weeb Ewbank Hall located on the campus of Hofstra University.

I hope the fans and media realize that this will be a rebuilding process and that he will need time. I can already see after the first loss, people calling for his head.

I expect him to clean house in the off-season, and into TC. I doubt we will be better then 4-12, unless we wiggle out of the cap issues, which I believe will be compounded with the expected departures (IMO) of Martin and Maewae.

just got this... moved to 2pm ?

New York Jets Executive Vice President/General Manager Terry Bradway will hold a press conference at 2:00 p.m. today, Tuesday, January 17 to introduce new Jets' Head Coach Eric Mangini. The press conference will be held at Weeb Ewbank Hall located on the campus of Hofstra University.

The Jets website still says 4 PM

I hope the fans and media realize that this will be a rebuilding process and that he will need time. I can already see after the first loss, people calling for his head.

I agree that patience will be needed. Man what a difference a young, energetic HC should make for you guys though. Congrats Jets fans, i think you guys got a good one in the making. =D>

Archived