College Football Thread. 10/27

sec101row23

Jesus Christ, did he save all this suck for today? like my god... just take the easy out with the back. what a muppet throw. Where's that running game coach - you wanna play in the bi games, gonna have to bring better sh*t than this.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Question for fun:

If Sam got hurt next preseason (IR), and the Jets had a terrible season without him and landed the 1st pick -- do you trade out for a kings ransom, or do you take Tua Tagovailoa? 

Trade out and take the picks.  Tua is good, but I need to see more. 

that about does it... those early/poor turnovers dug too big a hole in a game of inches like this. Half of Georgia's points came out of those.

From a Jets perspective - what a dream team of draft possibilities on defense, up front. I'm sure Mac's changed the channel, too busy scouting DBs in the big 12

1 minute ago, Paradis said:

that about does it... those early/poor turnovers dug too big a hole in a game of inches like this. Half of Georgia's points came out of those.

From a Jets perspective - what a dream team of draft possibilities on defense, up front. I'm sure Mac's changed the channel, too busy scouting DBs in the big 12

No.  No defense up front,.  OL, weapons, RB Yes., 

Don't care how good your DL lookas.  No.  Just no.

3 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Zungia is an Animal and I wouldn’t mind him 

11 minutes ago, Lith said:

No.  No defense up front,.  OL, weapons, RB Yes., 

Don't care how good your DL lookas.  No.  Just no.

hah, yea. If we took a florida OLB like Polite or a Josh Allen, i wouldn't lose my sh*t. whether its OLB 1st, OL 2nd/3rd or vice versa, doesn't matter to much. 

Archived