OFFICIAL JETS VS BEARS GAME THREAD

Creepy Lurker

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Harrison is active and long

Interesting.

Getting maye back is a plus, is getting skrine back a plus?

Would love to see bates call some short easy routes this week, the emphasis on the long stuff should be situational.

What I'd like to see is that when Trenton Cannon lines up his number is called more as a receiver than on running plays. He has shown he can get open and make big plays. I can't see them using him in short yardage situations as a runner. He is not a power back and will never be a power back. Also important that Jets tight ends stop dropping balls. They should be important in the game plan and guys like Tomlinson have shown in the past they can get open and catch the ball but not recently. Go Jets

Just now, shevys said:

It’s cold here, but not unbearable. Definitely windy as heck here. The goal post is being shaken pretty hard by the wind; hopefully Sam can play a bit better in the wind than he did last week. 

He seems to be really good at learning and adjusting his game thus far, so I'm confident. 

57 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Jermaine Kearse is our top WR today, 4 years into Mac/Bowles, because an Idzik pick and a UDFA are hurt.

Nobody criticize MACCCCC tho. Being pragmatic is the new negative.

You'd be hard pressed to find anyone anywhere who wouldn't agree that Mac has swung and missed on his WR picks. I'm not sure the point of this post.

But don't gloss over the fact that the UDFA was signed by Mac. 

3 minutes ago, Lon chaney said:

You'd be hard pressed to find anyone anywhere who wouldn't agree that Mac has swung and missed on his WR picks. I'm not sure the point of this post.

But don't gloss over the fact that the UDFA was signed by Mac. 

3rd and 4th round picks wasted. That’s not okay. I could give a rats ass about the UDFA WR. You’d be hard pressed to find anyone who wouldnt of rather missed on the UDFA and hit on the high draft picks. This is why we have sucked for 50 years.

WE CANT DRAFT

Archived