OFFICIAL JETS VS BEARS GAME THREAD

Creepy Lurker

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BigO said:

Omg isn’t that a penalty hitting a defenseless WR !!!! Unbelievable 

Enough is enough this team has gotten zero calls with this all year between Sam getting murdered with no flags, and all the missed flags on defenseless receivers for, and get called on these against all the time.

5 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

Why do u think that is? 

Can be for a littany of reasons. One being he's the best healthy receiver we have, coupled with the fact Sam basically decides pre-snap he's going to throw it over to Kearse. Off course, this is just my observation.

11 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

thats................................................................................not the problem

It is not THE BIGGEST reason for our struggles but anyone that’s watched the Jets this year can see that we are constantly getting screwed and calls reverse or not called constantly. It’s BS and we are always on the wrong end of it. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

This offense is like ground hogs day every time they take the field. 

Every time they run the ball it’s as if the Bears know the play call, the play calling is predictable, and ultra conservative.  I expected this though, Bowles likes to lose 17-6 instead of 31-13, or maybe winning 30-28 by opening up the offense.

1 minute ago, jbone said:

Can be for a littany of reasons. One being he's the best healthy receiver we have, coupled with the fact Sam basically decides pre-snap he's going to throw it over to Kearse. Off course, this is just my observation.

he kind of did that with Q for a bit too...locked in and noone else got the ball. Today I just think no-one else is open and well, he has to throw it to someone

1 minute ago, Creepy Lurker said:

It is not THE BIGGEST reason for our struggles but anyone that’s watched the Jets this year can see that we are constantly getting screwed and calls reverse or not called constantly. It’s BS and we are always on the wrong end of it. 

agreed

Archived