OFFICIAL JETS VS BEARS GAME THREAD

Creepy Lurker

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I chuckled a little listening to Bart on post game. Talking about the defense giving up a score after the offense cut the lead to one possession. I love Bart, I like him on this show, but come on man. That’s all you and your Rex Ryan defense did when it mattered most.

15 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

I always find it hard to root against the Jets but I honestly hope we lose out. Get the top 5 pick, Fire Bowles (and Macc if need be) and go get an offensive minded coach who has been a HC in the NFL before. We literally have only 2 coaches who weren't first timers IN OUR HISTORY!!!!  Parcells and KOTITE!  lol.  (bellichick too if you're playing trivia) 

Last offensive coach?  Kotite! lol 

I am so tired of watching first time guys try and fail here. I would have to say that having Darnold, $100 and a top 5 pick would have to be attractive for someone with experience. Am I off base here? 

Im almost there too. Im disgusted.

31 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

I was hoping to see Cannon flash today. Not much from him today. Could be he didn't have space to work with but was hoping for something. 

Bears D was solid. No holes for anyone to get a run game going. Credit the Bears.

1 minute ago, johnnyjet said:

5 penalties on the first 7 drives. On 1st or 2nd down.  Darnold just stated that in the post Game. That is on the coaching n players both. Undisciplined. Period. That’s Bowles ball. 

Let that sink in. That’s is amateurish at best. 

24 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

I always find it hard to root against the Jets but I honestly hope we lose out. Get the top 5 pick, Fire Bowles (and Macc if need be) and go get an offensive minded coach who has been a HC in the NFL before. We literally have only 2 coaches who weren't first timers IN OUR HISTORY!!!!  Parcells and KOTITE!  lol.  (bellichick too if you're playing trivia) 

Last offensive coach?  Kotite! lol 

I am so tired of watching first time guys try and fail here. I would have to say that having Darnold, $100 and a top 5 pick would have to be attractive for someone with experience. Am I off base here? 

I think you’re spot on. 

Pray a guy like Mike Holmgren wakes up from hibernation and wants to coach Darnold...I know, I’m daydreaming.

8 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

Bears D was solid. No holes for anyone to get a run game going. Credit the Bears.

Today was a tough assignment; good team on the road. But Todd Bowles is a gutless coward, his team plays scared and you aren't winning anything with him as part of your franchise. 

36 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

Like last week, like next.

I've religiously devoted every Sunday to the Jets for close to 30 years now.  Missed maybe 2 games in that stretch.

As I get older, with family, I really think maybe I should stop being a "fanatic" and just be a casual fan.

There an myriad of better ways I could have spent my day today, for my loved ones, and my own health.

:-k

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I just watched a very bad football team a very bad coached football team our HC stands on the sidelines and looks into space and smiles. 

We are a better team than this. 

Image result for FIRE TODD BOWLES PICS

I started the thread weeks ago after the Fins loss I believe .  he is in over his head. Like making a poodle an Alaskan sled dog.  IT ain’t happening.  If Bowles was HC of the Patriots, they wouldnt win more than 10 games ever. 

2 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

I think you’re spot on. 

Pray a guy like Mike Holmgren wakes up from hibernation and wants to coach Darnold...I know, I’m daydreaming.

Simply way past time for Johnson to hire a  serious club president (Cowher, Reese, Holmgren) and take a giant step back. But he's a cheap dumb lucky sperm club bastard who has no business owning an NFL franchise. So you get a Peter Principle first time HC AGAIN . 

Just now, southparkcpa said:

I started the thread weeks ago after the Fins loss I believe .  he is in over his head. Like making a poodle an Alaskan sled dog.  IT ain’t happening.  If Bowles was HC ofnthe Patriots, they wouldnt win more than 10 games.   

NE wouldn't let Todd Bowles wash dirty jocks. 

3 minutes ago, Warfish said:

I've religiously devoted every Sunday to the Jets for close to 30 years now.  Missed maybe 2 games in that stretch.

As I get older, with family, I really think maybe I should stop being a "fanatic" and just be a casual fan.

There an myriad of better ways I could have spent my day today, for my loved ones, and my own health.

I certainly hear and totally understand. 50 years for me.

47 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

You think so? I thought Cannon didn't flash much. I was hoping to see more from him. He does seem like he has good hands on Offense. Just don't put him to catch punts. 

He got a couple of first downs on short yardage runs and seemed to have some burst. They kind of stopped him in the passing game and even the announcers said that's where he was most effective but the Bears were on top of it. They kind of stopped everyone in the passing game today. 

6 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Yo. Dude. I went casj like 5-6 years ago. It’s fantastic. 

15 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Simply way past time for Johnson to hire a  serious club president (Cowher, Reese, Holmgren) and take a giant step back. But he's a cheap dumb lucky sperm club bastard who has no business owning an NFL franchise. So you get a Peter Principle first time HC AGAIN . 

Problem is these Johnson brothers have nothing else to do. Running the Jets to them is like playing with Hot Wheelz when we were kids. It’s a plaything. Why would they hire someone and watch him play with their $1 billion+ toy?

Frankly I’m shocked we arent at war with the UK.

17 minutes ago, Warfish said:

It’s a sickness though. Addiction. I can’t get enough of being disappointed by this team. It makes ZERO sense. I hate it yet can’t stop.  Nothing beats the highs though. They are just so few and far between.

It’s unacceptable and we need to seize Florham Park and cut the head off of this snake. 

19 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

It’s a sickness though. Addiction. I can’t get enough of being disappointed by this team. It makes ZERO sense. I hate it yet can’t stop.  Nothing beats the highs though. They are just so few and far between.

It’s unacceptable and we need to seize Florham Park and cut the head off of this snake. 

toxic relationship

me too

Archived