Pray for us to lose to Bills

Jetster

It will be the only way to get rid of these 2 bums in Bowles & Macc. The Bills will be sky high knowing the Jets are a chance for them to get a victory Monday off.  I'll just be checking in time to time, watch a little to see if Sam is developing, but I can't follow this team anymore as much as I do until both are finally gone. Sometimes you need change to get a teams attention & we are definitely at that point now. 

Sam Darnold is the FUTURE of the Jets, not a terrible DC acting as a terrible HC. Bowles is actually worse than Rex Ryan, Rex was a much better defensive mind & got 4 quarters from his players. Losing this year to the Buffalo Bills should be the closer we need to finally alter the direction of this team in an offensive lean so we can at least put fannies back in the seats at home & on the road. When I watch this team I have zero confidence in them in whatever situation presents itself. It really is like watching a D2 college team vs a D1 team, that's how low it has gotten. 

Fans here are like "we don't have the horses", well that's Bowles & Maccs fault, no one else. Injuries are no excuse, they had nothing to do with the loss to the Browns, Miami, the azz kicking we got from the 4 losses in a ROW Bortles led Jaguars. 

STOP WITH THE EXCUSES! 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Today, this is the sentiment that losing is the best result.  By Wednesday, some dingleberry will post the Jets still have a shot at the playoffs. 

Dump them both and start over.  It is an attractive job for once with Darnold in place.

It's all about Darnold, any defensive coordinator available can get this defense to perform at the Bowles/Rogers level we're seeing. These 2 jamokes are setting the bar pretty damn low.

2 minutes ago, Jetster said:

It's all about Darnold, any defensive coordinator available can get this defense to perform at the Bowles/Rogers level we're seeing. These 2 jamokes are setting the bar pretty damn low.

“After my recent health scare I’ve decided to take some time to focus on what is really important.” As Rodgers turns from podium, a knife with the initials TB is seen sticking from his back.

17 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

I don't think you have to worry. We'll beat the Bills but there aren't many other wins left on the schedule. We're going 5-11 again and Bowles will be fired. I only hope Mac is too.

Both Bills games are very win able. I think we have a legit chance vs the Fish next week.

1 minute ago, BurnleyJet said:

Stop it, the Jets fans are just reflecting how they feel. I challenge any NFL fan to watch their team play like that and be happy!

A caller on the postgame show just said and I quote:

”I fear Sam Darnold will save Bowles’ job. I would rather Darnold suck because Bowles will get fired.”

Are you kidding me?

ARE YOU ******* KIDDING ME?

A member of of this fanbase came out and said that he would rather see the Young QB fall apart so that the head coach could lose his job.

This is the Jets fanbase 

1 hour ago, RoadFan said:

Today, this is the sentiment that losing is the best result.  By Wednesday, some dingleberry will post the Jets still have a shot at the playoffs. 

Dump them both and start over.  It is an attractive job for once with Darnold in place.

Probably one of the same dingleberrys who are praying for a loss today 

7 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

”I fear Sam Darnold will save Bowles’ job. I would rather Darnold suck because Bowles will get fired.”

Are you kidding me?

A member of of this fanbase came out and said that he would rather see the Young QB fall apart so that the head coach could lose his job.

This is the Jets fanbase 

Fan base no, crazy phone in guy yes.

12 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Why, at 3-4 would any fan wish for losses? I want nothing more than to be able to come here and gloat on how good we are and how great the game was today, but the fact of the matter is we have seen the same things over and over and over and over. I did not need to see one snap today. Everyone said they were supposed to lose today. They believed it, went out, and did just that. When has a Bowles led team risen up and pulled a shocker or even beat a superior opponent? It is amazing to me, it really is how we show up and have zero chance to win. I knew it. You guys ALL knew it. They knew it. The NFL world knew it. Because the song never changes under Bowles. Regardless of who is or isn't playing, we aren't changing anything, will just plug in new guys and everything is hunky dory. Did you guys see how slow and lethargic the offense played today? Darnold with his hands in his sleeves. He looked cold like last week LOL. How's about a little hurry up from time to time? Something, anything to try to fool someone.

No shot at Miami next week. They will be supposed to lose. It will be too hot. Or we will not have enough water on the sideline. Or whatever the excuse machine decides to generate.

Are you kidding me?
This is the Jets fanbase 

Newsflash. Every fanbase has knuckleheads.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

13 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Are you kidding me?

This is the Jets fanbase 

Every fan base had those types of people. 

6 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Praying for a loss today? Any sane Jet fan knew this was another loss. I was laughing reading the thread when we got within 7 and I just knew Bowles D couldn’t rise to the occasion. Seeing posts go like this: Come on D, make a stop!, OMG they’re just running right through us!, WTF, TD! Well that sealed it! 

After 3+ years did any sane Jet fan think 7 down our defense would get the O the ball back? Crazy Jet fans, that defensive series went exactly as I expected & you can’t say our defense is DECIMATED with injuries. 

This is beyond knucklehead. This is outright insane. How ANYBODY in this fanbase could want Sam to fail is beyond belief

Call it whatever you want. Every fanbase has people like this. If you want Sam to fall apart under any conditions you are an idiot. As we saw today, no matter what Sam does, Bowles defense will give up a big drive. This should be the reason he is fired. Four years of horrible defense that folds at any moment we need it to make a stop.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

20 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

This entire season is meaningless.  It is a 16 game practice session for Sam Darnold... an extended pre-season that it would be in the franchise's best interest that whatever needs to occur to get Todd Bowles fired... happens.  And that means losing...  Luckily, Bowles helps the cause by punting every time the Jets are down two scores late in the 4th.

Hopefully, most understand that by now.   For those that don't... then reality must be a foreign concept to them.

Archived