Todd Bowles is a LOSER!

Barry McCockinner

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At this point, our best receiver just came off the practice squad. A QB running for his life. A terrible Oline and a slow Jag Powerback.

I don't see things getting any better any time soon. I've seen enough of Todd and the GM isn't much better.

I say clean house in the off season.

9 minutes ago, shawn306 said:

Yup we should fire everybody and start from scratch again.........

for like the 33rd time in 33 years

If you want to defend Bowles why not give us some meat? What does he do well as a head coach that makes you believe he can become successful at some point? How has he learned and improved?

This is his fourth season as a head coach, he has a .431 record, doesn't understand basic strategic decision making and he's proud of his team for trying hard and sticking together.

You don't keep a guy around just for the sake of continuity when he's incompetent.

I am so sick of Bowles and his laissez-faire attitude. From standing on the sidelines without any attitude or emotion to these bullsh*t press conferences. I want a HC who is willing to fight for his team. At the very least he could do it once in a while. How does someone with his attitude get a job like this in the first place. The team gets screwed on the field by the refs and Bowles says nothing. I could see if he was a good coach cutting him some slack, but he is a horrible coach and talks as if he is coaching a Pop Warner team. I have seen and heard enough of him to say goodbye and lets move on........

I know this will be the unpopular opinion here but I really thought our defense looked good when kacey Rodgers was away. I am not saying Bowles is a great coach but we won both games when kacey was gone might be worth looking at Bowles without kacey for at least another game. I also keep wondering why we got rid of our offensive coordinator from last year cause the guy we replaced him with doesn't seem to want to let darnold grow at least the guy last year would have darnold throwing the ball after crowells first 20 runs didn't work

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

11 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

It's ok though because the team had some injuries. Therefore they don't have to show up and play well in the game. 

Difference between playing well and not having talent.  Most of these guys we picked up off the streets practically. Not defending bowles but gotta be a little fair

Good to see I've got some fans following me with torches. Bowles is the epitome of a loser, Denver last year, this game, is he freaking kidding? This is the NFL man, there ain't no moral victories in play for pay league, this guy is says things in pressers that CYO coaches say ?.

Im proud of my guys for continually having penalties, the defense for making a stop when we scored & needed it, oh, that's right, but they were tired because they stopped them in the 1st half except for that 70 yard RB screen on an all out blitz on a running QB. Oh, I think I was right, I said Trubisky would have more rushing yards than the Jets entire team. 

I can't see this team winning more than 6 games. Expect a 5-11 to 6-10 record, which means the entire coaching staff and front office is getting fired. A new power structure is needed. Hire a President of Football Operations/GM and have him hire an offensive minded coach from a great coaching tree. The Jets need to become fun to watch...they're currently stuck in the stone ages with an incompetent head coach who couldn't manage his way out of a wet paper bag. Our front office cannot find gamebreaker difference makers either. We are a suckhole organization from top to bottom.

Archived