Barry McCockinner

Todd Bowles is a LOSER!

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

This is year 5 of  his tenure and he is going for moral victories against medium level teams.

Like he was playing the '85 Bears or something. Even then I don't want to hear this crap. 

Well we lost but we don't have any in fighting and the guys tried hard. So proud! 😠😡

At this point, our best receiver just came off the practice squad. A QB running for his life. A terrible Oline and a slow Jag Powerback.

I don't see things getting any better any time soon. I've seen enough of Todd and the GM isn't much better.

I say clean house in the off season.

2 minutes ago, shawn306 said:

Yup we should fire everybody and start from scratch again.........

for like the 33rd time in 33 years

haha this is valid.  can't turn the page every other year. 

You're right.

I know this will be the unpopular opinion here but I really thought our defense looked good when kacey Rodgers was away. I am not saying Bowles is a great coach but we won both games when kacey was gone might be worth looking at Bowles without kacey for at least another game. I also keep wondering why we got rid of our offensive coordinator from last year cause the guy we replaced him with doesn't seem to want to let darnold grow at least the guy last year would have darnold throwing the ball after crowells first 20 runs didn't work

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

Todd Bowles has made the pinnacle of football coaching. In his 4th season and is making $4,000,000 this season.

Reached the pinnacle as a player winning a super bowl ring.

I hope everyone on here is losing at that level. 

11 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

It's ok though because the team had some injuries. Therefore they don't have to show up and play well in the game. 

Difference between playing well and not having talent.  Most of these guys we picked up off the streets practically. Not defending bowles but gotta be a little fair

Good to see I've got some fans following me with torches. Bowles is the epitome of a loser, Denver last year, this game, is he freaking kidding? This is the NFL man, there ain't no moral victories in play for pay league, this guy is says things in pressers that CYO coaches say 😲.

Im proud of my guys for continually having penalties, the defense for making a stop when we scored & needed it, oh, that's right, but they were tired because they stopped them in the 1st half except for that 70 yard RB screen on an all out blitz on a running QB. Oh, I think I was right, I said Trubisky would have more rushing yards than the Jets entire team.