REMAINING SCHEDULE

Ken Schroy

I see us beating the Bills twice, and it’s possible the Pats might rest their starters in the final game.  After that we have 50-50 chances against  the Titans.  Maybe the Dolphins implode?  But yea it’s looking to be 8-8 in the best case

10 minutes ago, nico002 said:

I can easily see 7-6

Name the wins. Who are we beating on the road? The Fins? Did you notice how any team that is not playing well, suddenly puts it all together against the Jets? We will lose to the Fins in Miami.

Just now, Hael said:

I see us beating the Bills twice, and it’s possible the Pats might rest their starters in the final game.  After that we have 50-50 chances against  the Titans.  Maybe the Dolphins implode?  But yea it’s looking to be 8-8 in the best case

You might want to adjust your rose colored glasses.  You are dreaming.

1 minute ago, Ken Shroy said:

Name the wins. Who are we beating on the road? The Fins? Did you notice how any team that is not playing well, suddenly puts it all together against the Jets? We will lose to the Fins in Miami.

You really can’t see us beating dolphins bills and titans? We’ve beat better teams this year already. 

Bowles is gone. Its almost a certainty. As far as Mac goes, I think if they try and hire a HC with a track record, they’ll give that HC the VP of Football Ops title. He then might keep Mac for a year as a gm with no real power (but I see no benefit to this) or fire him outright and find a contracts guy for gm. 

If its a first time HC, I think Mac and Bowles should both just go, and the organizatiom start over fresh. 

16 minutes ago, nico002 said:

You really can’t see us beating dolphins bills and titans? We’ve beat better teams this year already. 

The Titans beat the Jags 9-6 in Jax & the next week Jax beat us like an old rug & your chalking it up as a win on the road? Good luck with that! 

56 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

This is who we play:

@ Miami   Bills    Bye   Pats    @ Tennessee   @ Bills   Texans  GB   @ Pats

Who are we beating? I don't see more than 2 wins.

Bowles WILL be Fired !

Mac should be too.  

I see five if healthy 

6 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

Agreed. Lots of rose colored glasses on here.

Funny how Titans beat Jax, Bowles (Healthy team) gets shellacked not even competitive & it was excused because Jags are REALLY GOOD, 4 losses in a row for the Jags since they mopped up Bowles Jets, lol.

Excuses, excuses and more excuses for Todd (30th worst coach) in the league. Vance Joseph #31, Hue Jackson #32. And fans still defend him with 3+ years of evidence of his suckitude.

1 hour ago, Ken Shroy said:

This is who we play:

@ Miami   Bills    Bye   Pats    @ Tennessee   @ Bills   Texans  GB   @ Pats

Who are we beating? I don't see more than 2 wins.

Bowles WILL be Fired !

Mac should be too.  

Ummmm bills are awful, maybe twice with them. Do we get swept by the fish? Doubt it. Titans have been sliding rapidly. Pats we play tough every year. Texans and Green Bay are up and down this year. The hard part of our schedule is over 

3 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Let me guess who you have as MVP. We were supposed to play 16 games though. Do we get the option to stop after 13?

He's lost. He just started another thread noting a long list of everything that's wrong with the team, but we will win 7 games. LMAO

1 minute ago, kevinc855 said:

Ummmm bills are awful, maybe twice with them. Do we get swept by the fish? Doubt it. Titans have been sliding rapidly. Pats we play tough every year. Texans and Green Bay are up and down this year. The hard part of our schedule is over 

We never sweep the Bills, ever. We lost at home to the Fins and got swept last year. GB? loss

Texans beat up on the Fins, loss. Pats have swept us every year, after playing them "tough".       Titans beat the Jags before we got hammered by Jags. Next

Archived