REMAINING SCHEDULE

Ken Schroy

4 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

It's not so much the record, it's the clueless play, the lack of disapline. The inability to learn, the lack of halftime adjustments, and thinking it's 1990 in his style of play. He's a nice guy, just a bad Head coach.

Agreed Burn. I don't think I've ever seen a coach that has so little feel for the game he is coaching. Declining the penalty? Punting when we needed to keep the ball? The penalties on this team are indefensible. True, nice guy but hes got to go.

Jets fans have come to really be accustomed to mediocrity and horrible, listless seasons.  So instead of rooting for sustained success, stability, a foundation, consistency--they root for "FIRE _________!" every single season.  I used to be part of this crowd, now I am just over it.  It's getting old.

Don't fire anyone.  WE NEED CONSISTENCY, STABILITY, SUSTAINABILITY, A FOUNDATION.  Good franchises aren't a rotating door every other year, they are just NOT.  Enough is enough.  

2 hours ago, Grandy said:

3 of the next 4 are very winnable. I see us going into the bye at 5-5. Sam should go off against Miami and Buffalo.

Buffalo has one of the better defenses in the league and one of the best secondaries. Why is he going to go off against them? Their issue is their offense is worse than the Jets

24 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Buffalo has one of the better defenses in the league and one of the best secondaries. Why is he going to go off against them? Their issue is their offense is worse than the Jets

The over/under for the Bills game will probably be 25.

Archived