We need more draft picks. I love the offensive weapons that are coming out in the next two drafts

Patriot Killa

• We need OL - it's supposed to be one of the deepest OL classes in the last decade with a lot of top tier talent in 1st/2nd round. We need to draft OL in 1st. Darnold needs protection - our line has overachieved this year because they are at their very best - mediocre. We do need a WR1, Can easily get that in 2nd/3rd round. Wont be WR1 right out of college but at least a strong WR2. Look at JuJu Smith on the Steelers, something like that. If we start drafting OL, Why do you think the Patriots can run any RB for the most part and be successful? Same with Steelers. Very solid OL. Games are won and lost in the trenches. A top flight WR won't do anything for us if Darnold doesn't have the time to consistently get him the ball. 

17 hours ago, RobR said:

We need a GM that knows how to use those picks first. 

THIS.

With this current regime, we should just trade all draft picks away to acquire proven talent in the league because it's been established that this front office has no clue how to evaluate, draft and develop any talent.

6 hours ago, BklynJetsFan85 said:
  • We need OL - it's supposed to be one of the deepest OL classes in the last decade with a lot of top tier talent in 1st/2nd round. We need to draft OL in 1st. Darnold needs protection - our line has overachieved this year because they are at their very best - mediocre. We do need a WR1, Can easily get that in 2nd/3rd round. Wont be WR1 right out of college but at least a strong WR2. Look at JuJu Smith on the Steelers, something like that. If we start drafting OL, Why do you think the Patriots can run any RB for the most part and be successful? Same with Steelers. Very solid OL. Games are won and lost in the trenches. A top flight WR won't do anything for us if Darnold doesn't have the time to consistently get him the ball. 

I’m also very excited about the OL depth but wish we had a 2nd round pick because I know a lot of these big tall WR1 type guys will be gone fast by the end of the 2nd round.

On 10/29/2018 at 3:36 PM, Patriot Killa said:

I’m also very excited about the OL depth but wish we had a 2nd round pick because I know a lot of these big tall WR1 type guys will be gone fast by the end of the 2nd round.

Well you can have a second round pick... just give up Darnold and accept.... gulp.... Josh Allen. 

nah I am fine without the second round pick.

Archived