Who could we trade away?

bealeb319

The trade deadline is quickly approaching I was trying to think of some realistic trade situations for us to sell (I don't actually expect us to trade any players away) and what I think we could net for them.

Cb Morris Claiborne to the chiefs- chiefs are looking like true Superbowl contenders but they need help on defense, Claiborne has been a solid corner for us the passed two seasons but is injury prone and a free agent again next year I think realistically his value is somewhere around a 4th which can conditionally turn into either a third of a fifth.

Rb Crowell to the eagles - Crowell had one amazing game with us but has been pretty underwhelming since, I don't see him yielding a large haul for us but the eagles have needs and so do we. The wise thing to do here would be a player for player trade, I have us trading Crowell to the eagles for chance warmack so we can take a shot on him and see if he could be a building block for our future.

Cb trumane Johnson to the rams- this one is obviously a long shot with the huge contract we just have him but the rams have a need, are familiar with tru and are contenders. If we could net a 7th for him and dump his contract it might be ideal as we have no idea of he will fit into our next coaches plans.

Henry Anderson to the Bengals - Bengals need a little help on defense and similar to the trade with the eagles we need help on offensive line and they have some depth I would offer them Anderson for Fisher and a 6th and see if they would bite.

Kearse to Minnesota Vikings- Vikings have a pretty decent offense already and reciever isn't a huge need for them but kerse I think would compliment diggs and thelien nicely and they could likely pry him from us for a 5th.

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

2 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

The trade deadline is quickly approaching I was trying to think of some realistic trade situations for us to sell (I don't actually expect us to trade any players away) and what I think we could net for them.

Cb Morris Claiborne to the chiefs- chiefs are looking like true Superbowl contenders but they need help on defense, Claiborne has been a solid corner for us the passed two seasons but is injury prone and a free agent again next year I think realistically his value is somewhere around a 4th which can conditionally turn into either a third of a fifth.

Rb Crowell to the eagles - Crowell had one amazing game with us but has been pretty underwhelming since, I don't see him yielding a large haul for us but the eagles have needs and so do we. The wise thing to do here would be a player for player trade, I have us trading Crowell to the eagles for chance warmack so we can take a shot on him and see if he could be a building block for our future.

Cb trumane Johnson to the rams- this one is obviously a long shot with the huge contract we just have him but the rams have a need, are familiar with tru and are contenders. If we could net a 7th for him and dump his contract it might be ideal as we have no idea of he will fit into our next coaches plans.

Henry Anderson to the Bengals - Bengals need a little help on defense and similar to the trade with the eagles we need help on offensive line and they have some depth I would offer them Anderson for Fisher and a 6th and see if they would bite.

Kearse to Minnesota Vikings- Vikings have a pretty decent offense already and reciever isn't a huge need for them but kerse I think would compliment diggs and thelien nicely and they could likely pry him from us for a 5th.

A 3rd of a 5th would be a steal. That would be a late 1st rounder (1.66ish). I approve of this. 

14 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

Todd Bowles to the Winnipeg Blue Bombers?

22 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

I think some  wideouts who are good might be available.  We will not draft one in the 3rd round.  We probably won't find one in FA. I think this is the time.  Somebody better than we have.

I think some  wideouts who are good might be available.  We will not draft one in the 3rd round.  We probably won't find one in FA. I think this is the time.  Somebody better than we have.
Don't disagree we would need to find the right target though no point in trading for a patch for us we need a prospect who has the potential to be decent for us for awhile I think Kevin white would be a decent target at the right price. Some studs might be in the market like obj but the price wouldn't make sense when we have other needs.

Anyone whose contract is expiring who the Jets are not trying to extend should be offered in a trade.

Anyone.  

Anderson, Skrine, McClendon, Claiborne, Carpenter.   

We can think about others.  I don't think that anyone takes Johnson.  

14 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

You’re not gonna let this ‘fraud agency’ thing go, huh?

Absolutely not.  Most believe the acronym "STB" means "sign the beast."

I see "sign the bust" or "sign the bum."  Whichever.

I am 95% right about this.   The big fraud agency signings are mostly epic failures.  The successful ones are often quiet, less expensive, and under the radar.  Take a good look...  After you do, perhaps you might back me next time?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000917412/article/top-101-nfl-free-agents-of-2018-kirk-cousins-tops-the-board

33 minutes ago, nico002 said:

His contract has no impact on you or the team...

His atrocious play... and his contract affects the team.  Do you like to go to work where there is a worthless, lazy employee that makes ten times what you do? 

Didn't think so.   Some players probably felt the same way after watching Tru on Mondays in film rooms.

Nico, sometimes you post good stuff.  Other times... you miss the whole picture.  In this case... The "real life" aspects, the human side behind the scenes. 

47 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

vikings have at least 3 guys behind the two you mentioned better than kearse so they do not need him at all.

21 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

I am 95% right about this.   The big fraud agency signings are mostly epic failures.  The successful ones are often quiet, less expensive, and under the radar.  Take a good look...  After you do, perhaps you might back me next time?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000917412/article/top-101-nfl-free-agents-of-2018-kirk-cousins-tops-the-board

I am opposed to both expensive free agent acquisitions and forced puns/nicknames.

2 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

I am opposed to both expensive free agent acquisitions and forced puns/nicknames.

And yet the word "free" is OK to use?  Free as in free to seek a contract wherever one so chooses?  But the contract is certainly not free, is it?  Oh the fun of semantics!

I am sorry my nickname for it annoys you... but I am not going to drop it.  I find the "STB" threads borderline intolerable... but I still manage to post my thoughts and keep my head ... most of the time anyway.

45 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

“STB” clearly stands for “sh*t the bed” which is an accurate description of Macc’s Drafting.

9 hours ago, bealeb319 said:

Don't disagree we would need to find the right target though no point in trading for a patch for us we need a prospect who has the potential to be decent for us for awhile I think Kevin white would be a decent target at the right price. Some studs might be in the market like obj but the price wouldn't make sense when we have other needs.

just thinking do it if someone better than what we have is available.  we are not drafting that person fron slot 3 down.  Dont know what the FA picture looks like.

9 hours ago, Snell41 said:

Leonard Williams. He’s not nearly as good as fans make him out to be, he’s not worth a 2nd contract, and he may still get us a reasonable return.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's create more needs on the team. We have enough work to do this offseason.

Leo is actually having the most impact he's had up to this point. I don't believe he's matched his initial billing, but I also think our Coaching staff doesn't know how to properly develop or use players properly. I would imagine Leo on the Ravens or Steelers being more impactful than he is here. 

I can't prove that of course, but that's what I think. 

Archived