Priority 1 for the Jets-New HC.

johnnyjet

1 hour ago, 14 in Green said:

You and I had a discussion here this morning. We both went at it, but never left a butt fumble or negative for each other. We ended our talk like adults, agreeing to disagree. I respect you for that. This shevy guy has butt fumbled me at least 20x in the last couple of weeks, (2 or 3 x in this thread) yet never once has he engaged me in a conversation before he did. This was the first time I've seen a post left by him, so I figured I would do the same to him. It's petty, I know, but that's why I did it.

True, I don’t engage as much as I would like, and have butt fumbled you a bit lately, but if you make a good point or I agree with you I will rep you up.  If I recall correctly you were on a huge Sam Darnold sucks thing and hijacking threads. If I am misremembering, my bad. Either way, post better stuff, I guess. I judge posts by content, not by who is posting. 

Edit: I went through this thread. One butt fumble, just for the record. 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, shevys said:

True, I don’t engage as much as I would like, and have butt fumbled you a bit lately, but if you make a good point or I agree with you I will rep you up.  If I recall correctly you were on a huge Sam Darnold sucks thing and hijacking threads. If I am misremembering, my bad. Either way, post better stuff, I guess. I judge posts by content, not by who is posting. 

Edit: I went through this thread. One butt fumble, just for the record. 

True. the others from today were in the Fowler thread. Listen man, I put myself out there in some threads, because I feel a lot of guys beat the fire the HC/GM stuff to death here. I don't think Bowles is anything more then an average coach, but when I think guys are going overboard with him, I call them on it. It's not a popular position to take, and I know I'll get hammered for it. I never, ever have a problem discussing anything with anyone, but the guys who leave what I call the "fly by reacts" drive me crazy. It's such a easy way out. Long story short, I appreciate that you did finally engage me, and appreciate the way in which you did it.

On 10/30/2018 at 6:42 PM, JetsFanatic said:

McAdoo was right last season it was time to move on from Manning.  Mara made the cardinal sin of listening to the fans and look where the Giants are right now.

And yet we are asking Jets management to listen to us ? 

13 hours ago, jack48 said:

then Macc automatically gets 3 more years?  I prefer they fire TB and hire a head of football operations.  He picks the coach, and he can fire Macc next year if he does not like the way he does things. Or, just fire them both

The Johnsons Love Macc plus do you really trust those two morons to pick both the next GM and Head Coach?

Archived